FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 171>
Author
confused??? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confused??? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 7:01pm
Hey guys. I still can't convince dh that I got two very weakly positive pregnancy tests.He thinks that the tests start off like that or that they are both false positives because of all the stress I've been under??? AF is now about 6 days late. I don't know what is going on. I don't really feel that pregnant. Sort of similar to when I had a chemical pregnancy. I now have lower back pain and a pain that comes and goes where my right ovary may be.I honestly don't know what could be going on. How common is it to get false positives??? I wish I just knew for sure what was going on RIGHT now.
Sponsored Links

dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:18pm
If your test is showing up with 2 lines within the set time frame such as 10 mins then definately not false. Your more likely to get falsenegitives then false positives. I don't feel pregnant and it's not uncommon in the first few weeks. Usually symptoms don't really start until 6 weeks.

Also the pain in your right ovary area could be your corpus lutem, it's what helps control your hormones and stays there until your placenta is fully formed around 12 weeks

Go get your GP to do some HCG bloods. That will definately confirm it. But I'm in the camp of your UTD. Congrats!

Edited by dneyn

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 9:40pm
So, went to my gp tpday, she didnt give me a referal for bloods or a scan. I told her i dont know exactly how far along i am as well. Should she have given me the referal form or will the midwife do this? Um sure my gp did it last time
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:39am
morning all

Hayley - my GP use to send me for scans and bloods when i never knew, have u talked to any midwifes yet?

done another HPT early this morning another faint positive was kinda expecting a quicker and darker result but hey at least it still positive.

Told DH he excited now but got a bit of a shock at first lol, parents are happy too.
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
white_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:07am
Kelz - I was talking to my midwife friend and she said that the lines on HPT's are no indication of HCG levels. She said the same thing as us - a line is a line no matter how faint! How did you tell DH?

@confused??? - I am still getting back pain (which is exactly like the pains I get before AF arrives) and I too am having the twinges in my right ovary. Lovey, DH needs a reality check - go to your GP and get some HCG bloods done, because I'm pretty sure you're UTD too!

Oh, and if you're 6 days late I'd be pretty sure it wasn't a chemical pregnancy. That was one thing I was worried about, but AF due date has been and gone, so now it's just the next 7-8 weeks I'll have to keep my nervous self busy!

Edited by white_rabbit
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:04am
More scary spotting today... only a little but I can't help but feel its all over... boobs aren't as sore today either. Can't believe I'm back in this place again. Waiting waiting for another HCG tomorrow. Meh.
Guest_62179 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:16am
Hi evreyone, I just found out im expecting too, early June. Me and my partner are super excited as have been trying for a while. So fingers crossed its a sicky one.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:47am
Lill wrote:
I am just curious to see if any of you are feeling pregnant already... ? What sort of symptoms have you noticed so far?...

I am about 4-5 weeks pregnant and i am really bloated, have headaches and cramping and am pretty tired, these are the only things i have noticed so dfar. a lil quezzyness but nothing much and my boos are sore they are just a bit heavier.

hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:57am
Atiamuri tnat nust be soooo scary, do you have to wait until tomorrow for a blood test? Cant they do a scan or something? It must be awful waiting.

Guest, i am about 5 weeks and have a very strong sense of smell which leads to queesiness but nothing too extreme. Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:01am
Yes my sence of smell has crept up a bit too, especially with sweet things and purfumes.
COngradulations to you to,
Hay do you know how to change username so im not shown as guest??

Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:06am
Yep its pretty scary. A scan at this stage won't give us an answer. You won't see a heartbeat until after 6 weeks. The best we can hope for is that bloods tomorrow show my HCG levels are still rising as they have been and should be. I'm kind of used to this sort of waiting unfortunately. Can't face work however... I'm in a medical profession and just can't give sympathy to other peoples problems at the moment. I'm being selfish but at the end of the day no one is more important than me and my health right now. Chronic boob poking... they're still a little sore. So I'm holding onto a little hope...
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:12am
What an awful wait for you. My friend had spotting through her first trimester and bubs is fine, but it must be scary not knowing, i have my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry guest i dont know how to change your username, im sure one of the other girls wll help you. Do you k ow your due date?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:17am
Atiamuri this must be such a nerve raking time for you, I have been having some cramping which has made me a lil nervous, so I am going to the loo evrey 2 seconds to check to see if i have blood or not. My sister also said that she spotted through her first trimester and her baby was fine. So fingers crossed for you girl. I think its safe to say we are all hoping the best for evreyone at this early stage.

All good Hayley i'll figure it out. Ahh im not ocmpletley sure but with my awsome mathimatical skills ( which i have none) I guesstamate im due around 14th June, But I am going to GP on thursday so im sure she will have a better estimate than me :) and when is your estimated due date??

Edited by Guest_62179

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:22am
Wait i re-guestimated and it seems im due on June 1st :)

hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:27am
haha im due june 1st as well, although its a estimate because im still breastfeeding my son and havnt had AF since before he was born.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:31am
Ohh how exciting!!
How did you ever figure out you were pregnant if you got no period anyways?

stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:49am
Atiamuri - I hope everything is ok! I have a friend and she didnt even know she was UTD till 14 weeks cos she spotted right though and thought it was her period. Im sure you'll be ok

<
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:19pm
Fx'd everything is fine atiamuri and that tomorros bloods will show a nice big increase.

not to many symptoms here, mainly just nausous and sore back, with E it was sore boobs but nothing this time in that department.

off to doc tomorro to get some folic acid etc
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:45pm
Guest ~ it sounds weird but i just had a feeling i was pregnant! And a few days later i opened the freezer and smelled this freezer smell that i smelt last time and then i knew, and i can tell you it was a huge supprise!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:47pm
Hayley, I bet, my mum had that with my two older siblings, She was breastfeeding and back in those days she didnt know you could still get pregnant breastfeeding, so they are very close in age. lol.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 171>