FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 171>
Author
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:50am
I think what you have to have changes all the time, last time I had one blood test at the beginning, and then another later on, where I had to drink a sweet drink, and then have a test an hour later. No doubt it will have changed again this time though....
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
Sponsored Links

Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:12pm
wow lots of us due june 1st!

for the list, this is baby #2 for us and we will be finding out

nausea started yesterday, didn't throw up in the last pregnancy so hopefully i don't this time either but feel so blah, just bought some potato wedges for lunch to distract me

KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:42pm
mmmm wedges sound good right now. must make some lunch lol

had doc, was a quick visit as i already have midwife appointment tomorro. first antenantal bloods dont plus a pee check and checking my iron. just told to see someone if have bad cramps or bleeding of any sort. feel confident though that all will b fine.

we are going to find out this time, E was a surprise and most the pregnancy i thought i was having a boy.

o and EDD has changed to the 5th

Edited by Kelz86
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
Guest_62179 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:42pm
Lots of June babies its exciting...I wonder wht special occasion happened a month ago...teeheehee.

My nausea is kicking in a little, It gets me excited when all new symptoms come in :) I cant wait to be over 12 weeks and pregnant, Its so hard not being able to say anything to anyone especailly at work   :)

capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:58pm
I don't really have any symptoms yet, I think it's still a bit early for me. Apart from the eating that is, I'm so hungry all the time!
Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:07pm

1st June
Lizzie Baby #2   Will be finding out

hayley1 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

heather35 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

dango_chan Baby #?   Are you finding out?

2nd June
dneyen Baby #?   Are you finding out?

alittlebird Baby #?   Are you finding out?

3rd June
Grif2 Baby #?   Are you finding out?

4th June
Atiamuri Baby #1   Won't find out

5th June
Kelz86 Baby #2   Will be finding out

10th (?) June
white_rabbit Baby #2   It'll be a surprise!

Edited by Lizze

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:50pm
You forgot me :( Im due 1st of June.... I dont know how to change the guest id thing, so you can call me Hana :)

Edited by Guest_62179

white_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 2:54pm
I'm a little worried that we haven't heard from atiamuri today, hope all is well with you!
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:34pm
I'm all good thanks ladies :) Went back to work and can't post from there sorry!!
Well a whole lot of fuss about nothing - HCG levels have risen perfectly. This better be a perfect baby after all the drama it has caused in the last few days! Level Monday was 7750 today 14200 so doing exactly as it should. Symptoms seem to be worse in the afternoons so must remind myself not to freak out in the mornings... easier said than done!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_62179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:37pm
Yes I agree white_Rabit, I hope she is okay, Sending lotsa love and best wishes her way :)

Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:44pm
So I'll have another test on Friday just to be sure and have just booked scan for next week. Can't wait
Thanks everyone again for their concern!
dneyn no more cramping today?
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:53pm
Yay Atiamuri, so glad everything is all good!
dango_chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dango_chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:53pm
Eep, glad things are tracking well Atiamuri.

I've had no symptoms beyond extreme hunger. MS didn't kick in until 7 or so weeks last time IIRC but I never threw up so I'm hoping for a repeat performance this time!

As for the list - Baby #2, we will find out.

Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:03pm
Eeep indeed, I said similar words!
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 4:26pm
Glad all is going well Atiamuri.
For the list this is baby number 4, and I won't be finding out. Not sure of my due date yet though.....
dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 5:32pm
I haven't had any further cramping. It stopped last night only to be taken over by the terrible heartburn. I get it in late pregnancy but its usually in my throat. Last night it was in my tummy, it sort of felt like when you drink to many spirits on an empty tummy IYKWIM. Was painful. I did dr google it and apparently it goes hand in hand with constipation in early pregnancy as the hormones slow our bowel done and therefore our tummy releases more gastric juices to try and aid digestion.

I did freak out on the cramps and moved my scan forward to next Friday. I just want it now!you never really feel sure until you seen the wee bean and it's HB.

And this is number 4 for us, we won't be finding out but hoping for a girl. I had a dream just before I did my pregnancy test that I was pregnant and there was a girl it even had a name but I can't remember it. Let see in 8 months hehe.

Edited by dneyn

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:01pm
glad everyone is doing well. looking forward to hearing how scans etc go, we are all counting down i guess to that 12 week mark.

stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 8:42pm
Yay Atiamuri i was thinking about you today, soo glad everything is well! its our first baby and no we wont be finding out

<
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2011 at 9:32pm
I cant wait for 12 weeks to be up! it seems like forever away! gotta stop worrying, keep thinking of last time and my very early mc. arghhh

<
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:46am
best thing is try keep busy and distracted, i guess thats a bonus of 2nd or more as u have other children to distract you.

M/W catch up today which i looking forward too.

also have a avo at work today which will be interesting as i will take E with me and she will miss her avo sleep.

Hope everyone feeling well this morning
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 171>