FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 165>
Author
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:43pm
Oh yea, I need another ticker!! Can never figure out how to have a second one....... tried doing it when we were TTC but it never worked lol. Tips anyone?
Sponsored Links

_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:02am
Heartburn is horrible isn't it. I've had it with all 3 pregnancies. Not this early before though. I was the same as you when pregnant with my daughter. I had it so bad it was actually really painful and stuff would come up my throat and burn. Oh yes the leg cramps. They can be nasty! That's weird that Isla did that!

When i set up my tickers i just put one code in then use enter to make a space under it then put the other one. Or if i'm putting small ones side by side i just push space then put the next one in. Not sure if that helps at all. lol.

So tired. Isabella decided to get up at 3am and climb into our bed then proceeded to kick me in back over and over again. Not cute.
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:23am
I had no idea pregnancy symptoms could start this early. I've suddenly got bad skin and sore breasts. Hope this isn't an ongoing feature! And I had another bad night's sleep. I had stomach cramps last night so I hope everything is ok. Hope I can stop worrying all the time that it's not going to work out!
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:06pm
Man I feel lucky... I never had sore boobs at all when pregnant with Isla and haven't had it (yet) either. They do feel a bit firmer tho... but that's a good thing cause they were looking a bit limp after BFing Isla for 12 months haha. I get married in just over 3 weeks so will be nice to have bigger boobs to fill my dress a bit better! haha
So.... too early to think of names? lol
Hails1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hails1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:43pm
Hi ladies can I join you! I got my BFP this morning its been such a long day at work having this amazing experience but not being able to share it with anyone other than DH

So far I just have sore boobs and a bit of lower back pain.

Aghh so excited!!!!!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:21pm
Congrats and welcome Hails. What day are you due?

We should start a list.

I get sore boobs with each pregnancy but man they've been KILLING me this time. The kids always end up knocking and elbowing them too. lol. Man i feel so gross. I felt ok when i got up this morning but then by lunch time i had gone downhill. I got a bloody migraine too. My vision is ok now but my heads still sore.

lol Lisa, i hear ya on the limp boobs! Mine are feeling firmer too.

Koromiko i've been getting heaps of cramps. I did with the other two as well. So try not to worry. Easier said than done i know! I worry so much even though i never had any problems with my other pregnancies. I know i relaxed a bit after my 12 week scans. You still worry though, just not as much. Well i did anyway.
Hails1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hails1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:10pm
Thanks Deb I have worked out that I am due around the 5th or 6th of July. I have 34 day cycles so its a bit harder to work out.

This is my first pregnancy so everything is new! Its good to have advice from people that have been there before its reassuring
Looey85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Looey85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:30pm
*Lurking*

Omg, Deb! Congrats on the BFP! Yay!
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:37pm
Thanks for the reassurance, it's good to hear that others have had cramps without anything going wrong! I'll try to relax about it. This forum is quite an eye-opener, stuff I've read always seems to say that you don't feel anything until at least 6 weeks but it seems most people are experiencing something.
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:39pm
Hey Lou. Thanks. How are things going with your pregnancy? I saw on FB that you're having a little boy. Congrats!

Edited by _Deb_
Looey85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Looey85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:57pm
Yep! A wee boy :)
Things are going well, just really exhausted with work (it's quite stressful at the moment and I just come home totally shattered).

Woo, I'm so pleased for you! Number 3!
mini horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:41pm

Lisa if you don't mind sending me that number in a PM, that would be great thanks  Told DH's parents tonight...first time being grandparents so they were over the moon! My parents don't know yet...will tell them over the weekend. I'm sure my Mum will cry...she's been DYING for a Grandchild for years!

Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:45pm
OK so I feel like a total twat now lol, talked to MW today and she actually puts my EDD as 27th June....... I had no idea you work it out from first day of last period haha I just took it from the first day we BD'ed after my period finished..... yup, total twat I know! Soooo I should probably head over to June thread now, but will still pop in here cause I went 2wks overdue with DD so will most likely end up having a July baby anyway... Still keen to meet up with the other CHCHers on here at a later date tho!
Happy, healthy pregnancies ladies!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Looey85 Looey85 wrote:

Yep! A wee boy :)
Things are going well, just really exhausted with work (it's quite stressful at the moment and I just come home totally shattered).

Woo, I'm so pleased for you! Number 3!

Glad to hear things are going well. I hope things get easier at work for you.

Yeah it's exciting having #3 but a little scary too. lol.
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:38pm
Hehe Lisa. That's a shame you're leaving us but make sure you do pop back in.
Puddleduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:04pm
Lurker

Big congrats to all the due in July mums!! Wishing you happy healthy pregnancies

_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:06pm
Thanks Puddleduck.

How is everyone feeling?? Can't believe how tired i am this time. I feel like i could fall asleep at any time.

I hope you're all having a good weekend. So quiet in here. I'm sure it'll pick up soon when more people join.
Hails1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hails1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:26pm
I woke up this morning and immediately had this burst of happiness thinking 'omg I'm pregnant!'. Feeling kind of okay today still got the sore/heavy boobs and feeling tired as well.

DH is so cute he went out last night to get me some fruit and a couple of baby mags He even ordered a book for the baby 'ten little ladybugs' I didn't realise how excited he would be. Now we just have to hope that this little seed sticks!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:40pm
It's a cool feeling aye. Especially with your first. Well it's just as exciting every time but not quite the same as being pregnant for the first time. Aww that's cute. He sounds sweet.

Man my boobs just seem to get sorer by the day. lol.
mini horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mini horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:11am

My boobs are killing me as well...and I'm still convinced that they are slowly getting bigger!!! Feeling very bloated...my tummy is almost rock hard at times

We've told both sets of Grandparents to be this weekend...they were over the moon  My Mum's already starting researching possible names (for herself, not the baby!!!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 165>