FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 125>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: August 2012 Babies
    Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:20am
Welcome to the Due in August 2012 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 4:53pm
Sponsored Links

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2011 at 6:35pm
OMG can't believe we are up to August Mums already! Congrats to you lucky ladies Wonder who will be the first!

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
MakeItWork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:53pm
Well I guess I will take that honour - yeyyy!!! I can't quite believe it. Just had the phone call from my FA nurse to say this morning's BT was a positive, HCG at 177!! Round 5 of Clomid was the one after being diagnosed with PCOS earlier this year and TTC for just over a year!

Due date should be 1st August, I am still in shock!!! Please be a sticky little bubs!!!

Looking forward to seeing who will join me

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Our beautiful girl sadly born sleeping April 2012

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:53pm
congrats on being the firs august mum from a lurker
susie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:57pm

1st August - MakeItWork #1 - will probably be finding out

Edited by MakeItWork

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:01pm
I thought I would get a list underway, hope some more people pop in to join me real soon!!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:38pm
*Lurker in*
Awesome news MIW - congratulations!!! All that hard work has paid off... FX'd for a sticky and healthy 8 more months
*Lurker out*
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:02am
Congrats MIW! Bring on some more August ladies!

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:51pm
Just lurking to say congrats again MIW - hehe I love seeing you in here!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Peytons-Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peytons-Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:55pm
Congrats makeitwork!
I am really hoping to join you here.. on TWW at the moment!
Fingers crossed!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 8:28am
Thanks everyone and FX for you joining me soon Alias!!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Velvet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Velvet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:04pm
I was so hoping I'd be joining you MIW, no such luck, stupid AF reared her ugly head this morning

Angel Baby, March 2012

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 12:11pm
Oh sorry to hear that Velvet. I will keep my FX that September is your month!!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peytons-Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 7:30pm
2 days and counting...
Did a HPT the other day and got BFN, but I am hoping I was just too early!?
Have been feeling a little nauseous.. but maybe I am imagining pregnancy symptoms!
Hope someone joins you in here soon MIW!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 8:09pm
He he thanks Alias, FX it is you!!! Hope you get your BFP in a couple of days!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peytons-Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:13am
Well, I caved and did a HPT this morning. Faint positive Couldn't quite believe it, so I went to the shops & brought a different brand, and again a faint positive! So, I think I can officially join you in here!!

I must be very early, maybe just around 4 weeks, but I will work all that out later.
Yay! I can't quite believe it!
How are you feeling MIW? Any symptoms?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:39am
Oh yeyyyyy Alias that is such fantastic news, huge congratulations hun!!! I had a feeling you would get to join me in here!!

My only symptoms so far have been very slightly tender boobs and that comes and goes a lot, some days they are fine and it can be quite unnerving!! It is all perfectly normal though!! No nausea yet thank goodness and the tiredness hasn't been too bad but I do notice that I have to refuel regularly to keep focused. I have a good stash of healthy snacks with me constantly now.

How about you, any symptoms that have been driving you crazy yet?

Let me know when you have worked out a due date and I will add you to the list - yey!!!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peytons-Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:01am

1st August - MakeItWork #1 - will probably be finding out

7th August - Alias #2 - will be finding out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peytons-Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:05am
hehe, I am okay to update myself. This is my #2, and I have been in a due date thread before, but I am hiding (hence the "alias"!) until I get to around 6 weeks. Hope that is okay, I just know a lot of people lurk, and I am not quite ready to announce yet.
I still can't quite believe it, I keep checking my tests to make sure I wasn't imagining a second line!
I have definitely felt slightly nauseous the last 2 or 3 days, so I take that to be a good sign.
Is definitely hard though, I totally thought I was over thinking & imagining things! Pregnancy & TTC does crazy things to women!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:15am
Hehe yeh totally OK with you updating the list yourself Alias, how exciting to see it growing finally!! I hope a few more join us soon! Nice to know that you have been there and done it all already so you can share your wisdom

Huge congrats again, I bet you will be pinching yourself for a few days yet

Edited by MakeItWork

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 125>