FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
Author
RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:33pm
Due 7th Sept
Sponsored Links

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:46pm

30th August

#1 cantwait - Will you be finding out?

1st September

#1 Mintyfresh - It's a surprise!
#1 Mumma Duck - Will you be finding out?

2nd September

#2 bopmum - It's a surprise!
#2 Bee2010 - Will be finding out!

7th September

#1 RG - Will you be finding out?

Scan Dates

17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 5:09pm
So how is everyone feeling? When are you doctors appointments?

Mine is tomorrow morning for bloods etc before we head away for a few days.

I am feeling very tired and nausea is on and off all day, still also feeling full in the tummy. Is anyone else feeling this?
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:34pm
Feeling okish here bit nausea kicking in and always in the afternoon. My tummy feels full all the time until I feel sick and remember actualy its empty.

Had Drs yesterday and yep I'm def. preggers bloods came back good .

First day back at work today and man I'm tired now also had a 12 hour day. Same will be tomorrow and I'm standing all day not much longer and I'm back outside lol.

Have a good Trip away where are you going RG?

Hope more Ladies will join us soon here .

Mintyfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:41pm
Today was a bit up and down. I've had a near constant brown discharge - only a bit heavier than spotting - for the past 24 hours.
I've been trying to take it easy.
I also had a lighter hpt today than Tuesday so I freaked out initially, but anything could have affected that.

I did however get my first hcg test back - 130! I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow and having another test. I really hope I can somehow get my results back by the afternoon. However if the spotting doesn't stop by Saturday I will go into the Bealey ave clinic for a blood test as I had spotting with my ectopic too, and that was how we caught it before it ruptured.

Refluxy for the end of the day, boobs aren't sore anymore.
RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 11:37am
I am feeling ok today - went and had blood tests but I doubt I will get the results now till next week. Boobs are less sore and tummy still feels full.

Take it easy MF and try and rest. Its a scary time the whole unknown!

I have my form to book my 6 week scan so will do that soon. Fingers crossed for a healthy little sac sitting in the right place

We are down south for a few days so I will get to do some relaxing
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:33pm
Hello ladies!
Just gonna pop in and introduce myself! Found out yesterday Im preggers w/ baby number 2 (6th pregnancy tho ) So I am really nervous and crossing fingers, toes, eyes...everything that this is a sticky bub. Should have waited until AF was due, but I had a dream I got a BFP so tested and yay! Had an HCG test today, and it has come back normal!
So here I am! Look forward to chatting and getting to know you all.
And best wishes for a happy & healthy 9months to everyone here!
my DS was a due is Sept baby- nice time to be preg!
Oh EDD Sept 10 by LMP date!
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014
cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:28pm
hello ladys,
i got a faint positive this morning when got up and a stronger one at 3pm today so hoping i am preggers... with number 2 :) will wait and see what happens over the next week - ish tho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:39pm
Welcome luckymama23 and Cole88!! Congratulations on your BFPs!

I have just pressed play on one born every minute!
Positive thinking is really getting me through at the moment. I'm still spotting, it's still brown. I won't get any hcgs back until wed - one test today and another on Monday!

I have decided this baby is there for me to enjoy and love while I don't know the future - and really isn't that the danger and joy of having a child - you'll never know their future so cherish them while you can.

Gosh, got a bit emotional there!

Bad heartburn and reflux today, nearly threw up at my desk! I'm scared for the next few months, but excited - that is my body reacting my pregnancy!
cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:52am
hows eveyone going today? i still have no af so pretty sure i am pregnant but will wait till Wednesday when new years all over with to go to the doctor and get bloods etc..... my cycles are all over the place from the jab and pill after having my daughter, i haven't been on anything for nearly a year first took forever for af to come back then had cycles between 26-32 days but have been 39 now and only got faint positive yesterday so thinking i ovulated really late this month..... so will have to get a dating scan to see where i am at as have no idea this time lol.

hope more ladys join in here soon :) my daughters a early oct baby and great time to b pregnant and have my kids a month ish apart :)

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:16am

30th August

1st September

#1 Mintyfresh - It's a surprise!

2nd September

7th September

10th September

#2 Luckymama23 - Will you be finding out?

??? September

#2 Cole88 - Will be finding out!

Scan Dates

Edited by Bee2010

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:42am
Welcome Luckymama23 and Cole88 and congrats on your Pregnancys. I've added you both to the List and yeah the List is growing .

I'm feeling pretty good today after I had nearly 12 hour sleep so much needed. After another 12 hour work day my body was in so much pain and I felt really sick.

Mintyfresh I like what you said I think the same cherish the moment we have.

With DS I lost 5kg in the first 3 months and I jumped on the scale this morning and I already lost 1kg . And my (.)(.) are not hurting all the time more a feeling of Milk coming in as when I was BF DS the let down feeling.

My GP never told me how high the HCG is just that it is around 5 weeks and to be honest I'm not sure I actualy wanna know.

Hope all of you doing alright.

My DS is a End of March Baby (Due in April) so its nice to have a Autumm and Spring Baby lol.

We are off to the Supermarket and its raining so heavy here so New Years Eve gonna be a quiet one here.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 3:04pm
Had a bit of a crappy morning - DH's best friend is back in town and his partner and baby are up north so of course he is planning a big one for tonight. The phone rang four times when we were still sleepy and didn't want to answer, then my phone started ringing and it was my doctor to tell me my hcg level is 68, and then the phone rings again while I'm cuddling DH and his best friend starts yelling through the voicemail - "get the hell out of bed and answer your fing phone" etc

DH still wants to to over there, and he wants me to go too, but I feel yucky and worried.
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:33pm
Hey everyone! Been MIA lately as we have been up camping in the horrible weather in Whitianga! Got there on Wednesday, meant to come home on Monday but lasted 3 nights and came home today. DS was having a ball in the wet weather and playing in puddles, but everything was wet and damp so decided to pull the pin.

I have been feeling fine, no feeling sick or anything like that - thank god. Hoping it stays away. Not sure if I'll go to the doc, might just go straight to the midwife but will wait until the silly season is over!

A September baby is a good month for us! Hubby is 8 Feb, DS is 10 Feb and i'm a july baby so we will have a nice spread of birthdays!

Minty hope everything is ok with you!!

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:20am
Happy New Years Ladies all the best for 2012.

Oh Minty I hope you are ok and DH stayed with you.

Our Night is horrible as DS is fighting sleep since 4 hours. He also has a mild case of Chickenpox lucky I already had them.

Bloody Rain at the moment is really annoying its Summer for Christ Sake .

cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:06am
morning all hope you had a nice new years, personally i watched movies in bed alone lol and chips and dip haha was lovely lol stayed home with my daughter and partner went out i didn't mind as couldn't drink anyway and went out last year :) im most likely finding out the sex.... did with alexia :)

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:26pm
Minty I hope you are doing okay a bit worried here .

We had a good day went to the Playground with DS but I'm so tired that DH mostly played with him.

Did another Test yesterday and the Test Line was darker then the other one . Still have 2 left not sure if I will do them will see.

When will you guys give MW a call? I was thinking this week but not sure if it is maybe a bit to early.
With DS I got my MW at 16 weeks as I wasn't a Resident and we got married a week before lol.

Edited by Bee2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:26am

30th August

1st September

2nd September

7th September

10th September

#2 Luckymama23 - Will you be finding out?

??? September

#2 Cole88 - Will be finding out!

Scan Dates

Angel babies
Mintyfresh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:34am
Wow, I'm starting to get a lot of little broken hearts. I started miscarrying today, went to have my blood test done anyway - just in case it is ectopic - and the nurse suggested I lose some weight. I know she is right, I am 108kg, but I've gained at least 14 of that since my ectopic, so it was a bit touchy.

DH and I made a plan last night that if this baby miscarried, we would spend 2012 getting into shape, go to Japan in Jan 2013 and then start trying again. I'm joining weight watchers this week, and we're going to start cycling to get fit. It also sounds like we might have a midyear holiday too :) we haven't had a holiday for a year!

All the best with your babies ladies, I really hope everything goes smoothly for you all and that you have text book deliveries :) I'll keep an eye on how you're all going.
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 1:58pm
So sorry to hear that Minty big to you.

I like how you are having a plan to enjoy 2012 and then try again next year. I wish you the best of luck for that. Also good Luck with Weight Watchers I always wanted to join them but they are bit pricey for us.

------------------------------

Its so quiet in here hope more Ladies will get there BFP soon and join us here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>