FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 35>
Author
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 3:05pm
Congrats Maple - its a second for me and my mind is still spinning too!

Cole that is good that is is brown for a start - my bleeding stopped after 2 days so try not to worry yet and fingers crossed for Friday! I had my second bloods today so nervous for the results tomorrow!
Sponsored Links

dino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 4:19pm

welcome maple.

good new cole that it is brown hope you have had a relaxing day it is hard work with a toddler I am so tired managed to have a doze on the sofa sort of while DD danced to hi5 felt bad but rreally needed it.

I am sure all will be good with your bloods Candy I have a shocking bruse from the bloods this moring.

mind the spelling DD is currently jumping on my knee saying baba to one of the ads to the side

CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:39am
How you doing cole??
cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:53am
Im good its quite light now, will see wot they say at scan 2mrw :-)

RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:45am
Hope everything is ok for you Cole
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 1:14pm
Glad that its light - I just got my bloods back and my HCG has gone from 530 - 930 in 48 hours so all good but still low so might not be as far along as I think.

I am sure your scan will be fine Cole my bleeding lasted 2 days and went from heavish to light and then stopped
Pandaroto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandaroto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:46pm
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all here. This is my 1st time pregnancy, got blood test confirmed this morning..excited but nervous as well
Good to have someone to share the same feelings here..
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:16pm
WELCOME Pandaroto
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:42pm

27th August

#1 Milena - Will be finding out!

30th August

#1 cantwait - Will you be finding out?

31st August

#2 Sarah - Will you be finding out?

1st September

#1 Mumma Duck - Will be finding out!

2nd September

#2 bopmum - It's a Surprise!
#2 Bee2010 - Will be finding out!

7th September

#1 RG - Will you be finding out?

8th September

#2 Cole88 - Will be finding out!

9th September

#3 buzzydaisy - Will be finding out!
#1 maple - Will you be finding out?

10th September

#2 Luckymama23 - Will be finding out!
#2 CandyBear - Will be finding out!
#2 Newmaman - It's a Surprise!

11th September

#1 coolstar45 - Will you be finding out?

12th September

#1 redtulip - Will you be finding out?

14th September

#2 Jafajaffa - Will you be finding out?

16th September

#2 dino1 - Will be finding out!

Scan Dates

13th January - cole88 - Dating Scan
16th January - RG - Dating Scan
17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

Angel babies

Mintyfresh

Edited by Bee2010

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:10am
Hello to all the new ones that have joined! Sorry I have baby brain already and can't remember names! Nice to see our list growing.

I totally have baby brain at the moment. Went to the supermarket yesterday to get Shampoo and Conditioner - ended up with 2 shampoos!

cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:53am
Just went to scan everything in ryt plc etc yay bt bit earli to c bubs so they said kum bak in few weeks. I must of ovulated so late, im 5weeks and 6days nw so due 8th sept, kan sumbdy change on the list :-)

RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 9:56am
Thats good everything is in the right place Cole. You are one day behind me now I am due on the 7th!
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:42am
Good news Cole - I am afaid to say that i Have started bleeding again and its much heavier (not major yet) and red this time so dont think it is looking good. will let you know how I go - DH has come home so I am jus resting will see how it goes over the weekend
dino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:43am

glad everything is in the right place Cole.

MS has really hit me the last couple of days gone off food had the same with DD I lost 10kg while pg I have plenty to spare so its ok.  But feel so sick every morning with DD it was the afternoon.

my first bloods come bake at 590 for 17 days past ovulation which is good have to get more tomorrow.

RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:51am
Oh dear, rest up Candybear my fingers are crossed for you. I hope it will all be ok.

My MS is all day long at the moment being hungry makes me feel sick and eating makes me feel sick too so I cant win. I am not complaining though - I know that it wont last forever so just trying to function as best I can with it
Milena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:58am
Good news from you Cole88 & all the best to you Candybear.

My MS has really played up in the last few days. Ironically I feel best in the mornings. I have ordered some Preggie Pops for the bus when I go back to work on Monday, I'll let you know if I think they help at all. The thought of throwing up on the bus has me terrified!
dino1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 11:49am

candybear we must of posted at the same time fingers crossed take it easy.

I remember last time throwing up at the traffic lights on my way to work only thing I had was my lunch bag to throw up into. also use to throw up at work on a regular basis so every one at work figured out I was pg by 8 weeks.

Newmaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newmaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:02pm
Good luck Candybear! At the beginning of my first pregnancy I had quite heavy and red bleeding for 2 days, but in the end nothing happened, so fingers crossed!
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 12:47pm
Thanks guys, I think I am going to remove myself for now but all the best for safe and sticky pregnancies to you all.

I am feeling ok and positive I will be UTD again soon xxxx
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 6:53pm
Hi ladies, I have just found out I am UTD and this will be my first baby. I think I'm due about 12th September. I MC'd last August so DH and I have decided not to spill the beans until 12 weeks so it will be lovely to have you all to chat too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 35>