FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 102>
Author
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 6:00pm
Ive lost my appetite today, very unlike me. I had been eating more than normal now I dont feel like eating at all. Just had dinner but could only eat half. Weird! Maybe Im imagining it, lol. I was commenting to friends today that I wish I had some sort of symptom that Im preg, lol!

Hows everyone else doing? I hope we have some more people join us soon!
Sponsored Links

Seraphim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seraphim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:38pm
Thought I should say hi in here too even though I'm due end of September. You never know!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 7:46pm
Hi! Im kinda hoping this baby will come at end of Sept, since I already have an Oct "baby", spreading the birthdays out a wee bit more will be kinder on the finances!! She was 5 days late, DS was born on his due date, so this one could come 5 days early please, lol!

Do u want to be added to our list?
JaneS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:10pm
Its funny how you imagine symptoms huh! then when you do get full blown MS you WISH you could go back to no symptoms lol

I was lucky with DS, was nauseous with reduced appetite for the first trimester, but was only physically sick twice, fingers crossed for a repeat this time around

Hi Seraphim! Is this your first? congrats

Oh and i'm due on the 7th Not sure if we're going to find out or not yet. We didn't with DS, but this is going to be our last one, so would be nice to know in advance so we can sell the boys stuff and get girls stuff if we need to
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:25pm
Congrats! We wont be finding out, did with #1, didnt with #2, and we already have one of each. This will be our last too, and Im also looking forward to being able to get rid of a heap of stuff we have stored once this one is born and we know the sex, plus when this one out grows stuff like the basinette, cot etc will be nice to be able to get rid of that stuff instead of having to find room to store everything! Lent a heap of stuff to good friends our ours, but have just got it back as their baby is nearly one now!

ETA- have added u to the list.

Edited by Kellz
Beachoholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beachoholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:37pm
Congrats JaneS!! Yay we have a proper little group now!

You guys are awesome for looking after kids too. My symptoms aren't extreme - a little fatigue, a little cramping, a little nausea when I dont give in to the munchies... Nothing to complain about though.

I will definitely be finding out - too impatient to wait!!

Also, my first scan is Tuesday 7th Feb - my midwife (who I briefly spoke to on the phone) said that date is sweet (even though its just 6 weeks) and I will obviously be having the 12 week scan too...
Lucky apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by JaneS JaneS wrote:

Oh and i'm due on the 7th Not sure if we're going to find out or not yet. We didn't with DS, but this is going to be our last one, so would be nice to know in advance so we can sell the boys stuff and get girls stuff if we need to

....I'm not stalking you, honest
But, if you have a girl, and we have a boy, then we can do a supply swap!!   
Congrats lady, super duper stoked for you. x
wooka View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:40pm
October is my new favourite month - just got my BFP after a few months of trying, due October 8.
DH and I have been married for about 16 months, this will be our first and we are very excited and pretty nervous!
Wow it is great to be in here!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:44pm
Yay Congratulations! Will add u to the list now, then bring it forward.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:46pm

DUE DATES

Sept 29
#2 Bky

Oct 1
#3 Kellz    Will be a surprise!
#1 Chocolatefish   

Oct 2
#2 Guest _66521

Oct 3
#1 Beachaholic   Will be finding out

Oct 4
#2 Storm11     Will be finding out
Oct 5
Oct 6

Oct 7
#2 JaneS

Oct 8
#1 Wooka

Oct 9
Oct 10
Oct 11
Oct 12
Oct 13
Oct 14
Oct 15
Oct 16
Oct 17
Oct 18
Oct 19
Oct 20
Oct 21
Oct 22
Oct 23
Oct 24
Oct 25
Oct 26
Oct 27
Oct 28
Oct 29
Oct 30

SCAN DATES
Beachaholic- 7th Feb (6weeks)
Kellz - May (20 weeks)

Edited by Kellz
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 9:47am
Am excited to make the move from the TWW!! Got my BFP this morning!!

My due date at this stage is 4 October.. but will be getting a dating scan, which may likely make due date later!

I had a Chem Preg in Sept last year, so am a little on the edge of my seat at the moment... still have a couple more HPT's in my cupboard, so won't be able to resist using them over the next couple days to make sure it stays dark LOL Chem preg the line got lighter

But anyway, if someone would like to add me to the list for 4th Oct baby #2, DH and I will be finding out the sex

How is everyone feeling?

It's a very quiet forum for now.... hopefully more ladies currently in the TWW will make the move over the weekend
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 12:46pm
Welcome Storm11! Have added you to the list. Yes it is very quiet- I resisted posting the whole day yesterday since Im dominating the posting in here already, lol!
wooka View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wooka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:38pm
Yus Storm! Great to hear.

Boobs are crazy things, this week I've grown out of all except 2 pairs of bras, and as today is progressing I've nearly grown out of another!

Otherwise feel normal, but possibly breathless??? Is that even an early symptom?
chocolatefish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolatefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:02pm
Hi girls!

Im pregnant with our 1st, due date is 1st October, been married 2 years this month.

So excited but nervous! Cant wait for the 12 wk scan so we can make sure there is actually something there!

Edited by chocolatefish21
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:55pm
Congratulations chocolatefish! Have added you to the list! You are due the same day as me!
HollyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:28pm
Yay and welcome to all the new October due Mummies !

Been MIA as my computer crashed - but to answer some of the previous posts....

I'm due 2nd Oct (I was #2 Guest _66521). I am working full time, and I have a 17 month old son (so he'll be just turned 2 when the new bubba comes along). We are going to find out the sex this time so we can prepare our son for some of the changes.

Havent got morning sickness yet, but I was really sick last time until 14 weeks - just started getting the watery mouth thing though so cant be far away now....

I've already stacked on weight - back to my 'fat' jeans :o(

HollyP

Edited by HollyP
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:28pm
Wooka- no idea about the breathlessness, but my boobs were like that with #1, grew crazy fast at first. Didnt with #2, and Ive not noticed any changes this time yet.
I still have no appetite, but no other symptoms.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beachoholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:35pm
Big big congrats to wooka, storm & chocolate fish!!! Group hugs!

Well fatigue has kicked in big time for me. Funny that you mention that your boobs are already growing - me too (unless I'm willing them to be so my eyes are playing tricks)!!

Time seems to be soooo sloooow at the mo. a preggy friend told me that her MW reassured her that you are pretty much sweet at 10 weeks... So hope that's true! Will still try and wait til 12weeks to tell my wider circle of friends and extended family though... Unless the pick up on it in the next few weeks of weddings etc.

Hope you're all having a fab day - yay for the long weekend!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beachoholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:42pm
PS hi hollyp... And congrats !!! :)
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 3:43pm
We've told everyone already- have never been able to keep it to oursleves with any pregnancy! Were ttc 8 months this time, so tonnes of people knew we were trying, plus now that DD is 5yrs we wanted to tell her and not have her find out from someone else. Shes super- excited too and telling everyone!

Beachaloic- if there is a heatbeat at your 6 week scan then its much less likely you will have a m/c as most m/c are from cells that would never go on to delvelop properly.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 102>