FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 102>
Author
LandG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LandG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 6:51pm

Wombles I am the same in the crafty/nursery/renting category as you, and I am also not feeling much of baby moving yet, each day I fell a bit of a flutter but not enough to make me think there is a baby in there!

Denny25 exciting PINK news!  Hope the kidney infection is feeling better.

I would like to join the facebook group if someone can point me in the right direction?

No scan booked yet, but here they tend to ring you the day they have an appointment free and so not much notice, thinking it will be next week sometime.

Louise

Sponsored Links

Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:39am
L&G we are both due the same day.
I've had to book my own scans, just get given the referal form from the midwife and then ring up. Which good because then I can choose to go to the place near my work (and also close to DHs work).

Last night I could feel the little one, I got DH to feel my belly and he was worried he was poking it
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
KatieD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 9:42am
I woke up the other morning to the baby using my bladder has a trampoline. He must have spun around to 'stand' on it. 3 distinct bangs to my bladder shortly followed by a 4th for good measure. Yes, alright, I get the message loud and clear. Despite it being just 4am, I, the doting parent that I am, will get up and empty my bladder so you have more room to dance around!!
Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 6:55pm
PM'd you L&G ifyou havent been added already lol

cute post KatieD hehe
http://lilypie.com]
alicat81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alicat81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 6:58pm
Cute story that I had to share:

Still not 100% that I have felt any movement from bub, but if I put my hand on my tum, I can feel where it's lying...

Last night, DH was rubbing my tum, and he found bubs, and he's like omg my baby, but bubs doesn't like to be touched, so started moving away from his hand...DH then proceeded to play "whack-a-mole" with bubs for 10 minutes chasing it round my stomach...

It's so weird cause I still can't feel it moving, I just notice once it has changed its position...

Anyway, I just thought it was really cute

Scan booked for 5th June, so excited
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:56am
Originally posted by Raspberryjam Raspberryjam wrote:

Raspberrryjam can you please send me the details too.
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Raspberryjam Raspberryjam wrote:

Raspberryjam can you please send me the details too
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:58am
Whoops stupid computer posting some thing twice.
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
KatieD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatieD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 10:55am
Is that why this thread has gone a bit quiet - you're all on facebook?!
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by KatieD KatieD wrote:

Is that why this thread has gone a bit quiet - you're all on facebook?!

Maybe everyone is there
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
third time lucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote third time lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:32pm
Katie and Wombles - there is a bit more action on the FB page, that's for sure.

We're having a girl!! So excited and amazed to have managed this impossible feat at last!

December 2011
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 8:41am
Originally posted by third time lucky third time lucky wrote:

Katie and Wombles - there is a bit more action on the FB page, that's for sure.

We're having a girl!! So excited and amazed to have managed this impossible feat at last!

Congrats on the Pink
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
RhiSch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RhiSch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 9:08pm
Yeah most of us are on FB, it's easier to keep up with conversations etc. on there. I still check here every so often though, but don't post much.
I've also been feeling baby moving, but when I put my hand on my stomach to feel for it, then it stops! Must be shy haha.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote third time lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 10:38pm
Alicat lol at your post re whacka mole :-) haha

Mine is the same, I don't really get good boots, but some rolling and she lurks in different corners now and then. Mine seems to react to music and singing pretty well, and usually has a bit of a wriggle when I first go to bed at night. DP still frustrated, he can't feel it.

During my last preg, my MW could just look at my belly as if she had xray vision and say 'ah yes, there's a head, there's a bum' etc. pretty amazing, but I guess she sees quite a few...

December 2011
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:48am
Cool the facebook group sounds like the place to be. If someone can send me the details / add me that would be great.
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote third time lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 3:53pm
Wombles, gypsynita on here is the administrator of the FB page, so pm her and she'll hook you up :-)

December 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:09pm
oops sorry missed that

here is the link to my facebook profile - add me as a friend so I can add you to the page :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/319283768137032/#!/profile.php?id=619110740

Im admin too TTL :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote third time lucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:12pm
oh, oops Raspberry! As you know, my grasp on IT is pretty pathetic... I hadn't picked up on that :-)

December 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:00pm
oh lol I dont think you can tell on the page , unless you go looking, just so Nita can be off doing her thing, since my businesses are online I usually am too ;)
BayGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:56am
It's a boy!!!!! One of each we are so lucky! But oh we can't think of any boy names!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 102>