FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 102>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: October 2012 Babies
    Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:22am
Welcome to the Due in October 2012 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 4:52pm
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:40pm
Yay I get to start off the Oct list!
We are due with #3 on 1st Oct! So excited!
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:52pm
Congratulations to you and a happy healthy nine months from TheKelly,s Mum
susie
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:52am
*Squeee* Yay Kelly!!! Congratulations hun
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:45pm
Wow October babies already. They are the best Congrats girls‼
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Bky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:47pm
I'll say hi over here as well. I'm due Sept 29th, but went 11 days over with my first so I'm sure to end up in October.
7/2010, 10/2012 and 1/2015

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 5:56pm
Congrats Bky. I was 5 days overdue with #1 and #2 was born on his due date.
Bky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:18pm
Congrats to you too! I remember you from the TTC while BF thread.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:38am
Yep thats me- I only just weaned DS around new year, and concieved 7 days after he stopped feeding,...after ttc for 8 months!
Bky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:30am
Yeah I had to stop mostly as well. I had to go down to once a day to get AF back at 16 months, but by 18 months I had cut her down to once a week more or less and that did the trick. She's kind of picked back up again and were now at a little every other day.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 3:49pm
Yeah its weird how feeding so little can still affect fertility.
Saw my old midwife at work today, so booked in with her. Had already got blood form from Dr since I was there for another reason on thurs and did a preg test there at the same time.
Wont see midwife til 12 weeks tho, and wont be having a scan so dont need a for for that.
Will u have your same midwife too?

I hope some more people get bfp and come join us soon!
Bky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:02pm
I'm having no luck finding a midwife. I want different ones if I can because my last ones kind of dropped the ball on my breastfeeding problems. So I don't really trust them and that wouldn't be any good for a midwife-patient relationship. I've contacted 6 different midwives or practices, been denied by one (I want a VBAC if possible), heard back from one, and waiting to hear from the other 4. I know I'm barely 4 weeks now, but it's making me slightly anxious. I guess it's the tail end of a busy time of year. Must be patient! Not like I'll need much of anything for weeks yet, but still.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 6:33pm
Yeah u definataly have to get onto to looking for out as soon as u get a bfp! Hope u can find a good one soon.
We were happy with ours, so Im glad we dont have to try and find a new one. Had to do that last time cos we were in a diff town than we were with our first.
Bky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:45am
Just a minor moan. Apparently everyone is going on holiday in late September/early October! I've run into 3 midwives already that are going to be gone within a week or two of my due date. I'm waiting to hear back from one that was recommended to me by my first choice (who is going to be away), but she isn't back until the 5th of February. Wondering if I should wait until I hear from her to decide, or just keep looking before everyone else books up. I guess good news is that other than the first practice I contacted who told me better luck elsewhere for my VBAC, everyone else has been really positive about it.

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:15pm
Thats crazy that the first practice didnt wanna do a VBAC- I thought it would be really common.
We only have 2 midwive practises here, and Im booked in with my old midwife - made first appt to see her at 12 weeks- 19 March.
Will only have the 20 week scan, and will be having a homebirth.

I hope u find a good midwife who isnt having Oct off, soon!
millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:47pm
OMG October babies alraedy! Congrats everyone!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:48pm
Yay I just worked out that baby is due on the first day of the term 3-4 school holidays! DD is sooo excited about the baby it will be awesome that she doesnt have to go to school for that first 2 weeks,..then back to daily pick-up and drops offs,..with a new born and a toddler,...will be interesting!!
Guest_58024 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_58024 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:41pm
Isnt October a good time to have a baby!?!
Through winter and all.

Yay! Due on 15.10.12, first baby (:

So thrilled!!!!!!!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:15pm
Congrats! Yay for more people joining us!
Did u have IVF? Trying to work how u have found out u are preg so early?!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:15pm
Bky- any preg symptoms yet? I havent any at all,...just missed period and 3 bfp on hpt, lol! Had my first antenatal bloods today.
Went to plunket and they showed me how we can fit 3 carseats in our car, so thats a mega relief- thought we were gonna have to get a loan for a bus!! Its gonna be a very tight squeeze but is do-able, yay!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 102>