FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>
Author
chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:00am
I'm so sorry to hear that Spirals, big hugs hun

Welcome riceybubbles and yep thats the right EDD, Thanks PeytonsMum.

Also just another thing I worked out, with a 28 day cycle and EDD of 6th Nov means bub was conceived on Valentines Day...How romantic

Hope everyone is felling well today, I've got an aching back but am making the most of the next week I have left before I will wanna spew 24/7!
Christie

Sponsored Links

riceybubbles1987 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceybubbles1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:32pm
o yeah probably, yr name is just familiar? I have a daughter who is almost 2 already.

Sorry to hear spirals

So is everyone excited?
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:58pm
I am excited. Will be an a lot more excited once I hit around 8 weeks though & hopefully get a scan.

Yay for a Valetines baby chills, that is lovely!

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:00pm

EDD 5th
Gossamer baby #3

EDD 6th
blessed_mama baby #2
UK2NZMummy baby #2
chills baby #3

EDD 8th
PeytonsMum baby #2
HaleyJJ baby #1

EDD 10th
riceybubbles1987 baby #2

Edited by PeytonsMum

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:02pm
Spirals, if you happen to come back in, I wasn't sure if you wanted to be listed as an angel baby? Didn't want to assume it was okay.
I am so sorry.

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:12pm
Oh wow, i'm a bit behind with the times, an active november thread already - Congratulations ladies!! All the best!

I remember you gossemer from Jan 2010, congrats on number 3!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

silvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:52pm
**lurker in***

UK2NZmummy i would recommend Sue Whitley at Harbour City Midwives. Her and her team were brilliant

I am hoping to join you all here in a few weeks but will have to make sure we make the most of this weekend

**lurker out**
Mama Ninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:22pm
Hi Ladies
So I am pregnant with number 5
LOL
I am between 3 & 5 weeks, have to have another scan in a few weeks for timing but very excited!
gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:51pm
Thanks my4beauties! Im very excited I have been waiting for this one, can't wait for my scan!

Congratulations Mama Ninja and riceybubbles...and anyone I missed..

So sorry spirals hope you are doing ok.
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

Mama Ninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:37pm
Ok, Im gonna blame baby brain LMAO but how do I get one of those pretty pregnancy ticker thingees you guys have and where do I go to create a signature so I am not lonely on my own :(

So sorry to hear spirals that is poos and knickers

And thanks for the congratulations Gossamer - IRL I am keeping it on the Down low so it is super nice to have someone say congrats!

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:39pm
Welcome Mama Ninja!

This FAQ link will explain to you how to do a ticker.

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22425&PN=1

I will add you to our list, what due date should I put you as?
How is everyone feeling?

Edited: To add link!   

Edited by PeytonsMum

gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:19am
I know what you mean Mama Ninja! We are keeping it to ourselves for now too, its hard though!
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

tinkabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2012 at 1:08pm
Hi all    Soooooo excited to be joining this group!!!!! I am due with Number Two bubba on the 10th Nov. Just got my BFP yesterday, super-stoked! It was our first month trying, we are so lucky! Loving my due date: 10.11.12 tee hee!

My wee man is 2 in May, and will love being a big brother I'm sure! I'm feeling fine, not looking forward to weeks 7 - 17 when I was constantly nauseous last time round!

I keep forgetting about the food rules, have to re-read them, I accidentally started licking the spoon when I made blueberry muffins this morn, whoops!

Look forward to hanging out with y'all! Planning to ring my MW next week

Tink
chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:44am
Morning Everyone,

Welcome and congrats to Mama Ninja and tinkabelle

Grrr I keep waking up super early (like 5/6 ish) my lower back has been aching loads and sleep past about 5am is very uncomfortable, early mornings are making me sooooo tired in the evenings.

Oh well, I haven't felt nauseous yet so am still enjoying that. And looks like my midwife from last birth is available for this one...yay!!

How is everyone feeling? Anybody got any appointments booked yet?
Christie

HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:09am
Hi Girls,

Congratulations Mama ninja & Tinkabelle. How very exciting!!

Im quite the same chills, Got quite a sore lower back and once it gets to about 6am im wide awake which is great for a work day but i would love abit of sleep in the weekends. However im not complaining as im sure it could be much worse.

I have my doctors appointment today at 3.45pm - So excited!!!!! As this is my first baby its all new to me so im unsure what to expect. Cant wait though.

xx
chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:04pm
Hope your docs appointment goes well HaleyJJ, I always find my first appointment SO exciting as it just seems to make things seem more official!!

I'm waiting for my mw to call back and am hoping to have an appointment in next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing her again as she was amazing in my DD's birth and I'm keen for a home birth this time round, which I know she is all for!

I'm trying to make the most of these early wake ups, today I had 2 hours quiet time to myself before my little ones got up, I managed to get lots done and drank my coffee in peace!!

Christie x
Christie

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:26pm
I have made contact with my MW. She has booked me in for an appointment on 2nd April.
Have a dilemma though, I realllllyy want to get a dating scan, to put my mind at ease & hopefully see a little HB flickering away. However, my MW didn't mention it, and by the time I have an appointment with her I will be 8 weeks+.
I don't know weither to ring her and ask for a scan, or to go to my GP & get him to refer me.

Welcome Tinkabelle!
I will bring our list up to date.

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 4:30pm

EDD 5th
Gossamer baby #3

EDD 6th
blessed_mama baby #2
UK2NZMummy baby #2
chills baby #3

EDD 8th
PeytonsMum baby #2
HaleyJJ baby #1

EDD 10th
riceybubbles1987 baby #2   
tinkabelle baby #2

EDD TBD
Mama Ninja baby #5

gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:27pm
Had my doctors appointment today, which was good, I loved getting an instant dark line that was darker than the control on the pregnancy test! Then went to the medlab and ran into the midwife I had with my daughters, which was a crazy coincidence but awesome, so I booked in with her on the spot!

I'm having hcg testing every few days and an early ultrasound on the 12th (next monday) as I sadly lost my last little one at 7 weeks 6 days.
I am being cautiously very hopeful, I really do feel different this time so I am praying for this baby!

Edited by gossamer
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 5:39pm
I've missed loads of posts! Welcome to all the new peeps!

So I called lots of midwives last week and got nowhere! In desperation I've called Ministry of Health Mums2Be and have a list of midwives on it's way rather than trapsing through the internet. If the worst comes to the worst then the option is always there to have a different midwife for each session at the hospital. I'm still hoping it won't come to that.

My appointment is with the doctor on Thursday - how do these appointments work? Do I need to take anything with me?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 22>