FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>
Author
chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:21pm
Fingers crossed you can find a mw uk2nzmummy. I'm pretty sure you don't need to take anything to the docs appointment, from memory I just had another pregnancy test done and then he gave me some pamphlets and a list of midwife numbers to call.

I haven't booked a docs appointment this time and have just left a message for my mw instead. Do I need to book a docs appointment though?

If I were you PeytonsMum I'd either call doctor or mw to get referred for an early scan, especially if it'll put your mind at ease.
Christie

Sponsored Links

HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:48pm
Hi Ladies,

Just finished with my doctors appointment, Really strange..I was expecting another test, but she didnt do one!!! She said your young, fit and healthy if all 3 say your pregnant you definately are..Although have to have blood tests thursday. So chills - I would book a doctors appointment your midwife will be able to help just as much as a doctor. However i did get a pamphlet on all things pregnancy which im excited to read. Hehehe.

Because everything is fine with me i cant have my first scan untill 9 - 13 weeks, Along with another blood test.Seems like so far away..i want to be 9 weeks already, oh well 4 to wait :)

Hope your all well
Mama Ninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:48pm
Hi again. I have a mw appointment tomorrow and I don't know what to do either
Oops! LMAO - my family gp use to be a LMC and he did my last 2 and now I am stuck with a MW!!!
I want a dating scan cause I just have NO idea at all when I am due and she has just said wait and see...... hmmm if she doesn't give me a scan referral I will just go to my gp I think
Congrats to all the mamas on here - how very exciting for us all
Guest_66521 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_66521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 10:15pm

Hi girls

Im due with my second on the 4th November Its a big big shock as my darling daughter is 1 on wednesday and we wernt planning on a second so soon.

I have a scan to confirm dates etc tomorrow not sure we will see any thing but im excited any ways.

I hope your all feeling ok and getting some rest.

chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:51am
Yay I have just booked in with my last mw, and have an appointment booked for next Tuesday!!!

Why is it with each baby you never get anymore confident (well for me anyway) This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am getting really paranoid about every twinge and pain I get. I usually get back pain but that has been getting a bit worse and I have had on and off cramping (which appears to be normal) And now I keep worrying that if we get anymore big aftershocks (we're in chch) the stress could be bad in early pregnancy......Man I am such a worrier!!

Welcome guest, and good luck for your scan today
Christie

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:01am
Hi Chills
Try not to worry! Im trying my best to put all my fears out of my head too. This unplanned pregnancy thing is stressing me out too. I felt like a naughty teenager telling the parents lol.
Im looking foward to the scan this afternoon hubby cant come so im on my own and i have to take Kaelin.
Have a good day girls

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:02am
PS I was guest! Due 4th November 2012

HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 10:49am
Yay! Just booked my first MW Appointment but not untill the 28th March, By them I'll be 8 weeks.Eeee - Exciting!!

Im sure its natural to worry Chills, Im also a worrier but im trying to get myself in the frame of mind to not overthink anything. Hehehe Easier said than done. Ive been having real bad lower back pain...Will have to book in for a few massages i think :) Good excuse to anyway!

Congratulations Brilee!!
B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:04pm
Hi Ladies,

Just found out am due with number 4, whoopsie! I have no idea when due date is, am hoping Nov but could be Oct. Will find out on thurs at my dating scan. I didn't bother with my doc this time, just rung my MW early to make sure she would be available. Have been very tired, hungry and queasy. I haven't had MS with any of my previous pregnancies so will interesting to see if this one is different.
Congratulations to all the Nov mums to be!!!
Fancy seeing you in here Brilee!

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 2:31pm
Hi Brilee & B,E&Rsmum - congratulations to you both!
Yay our list is slowly getting bigger!

PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:01pm
Thanks for the link to get the ticker...little test here to see if mine has worked!

Congratulations to Brilee & B,E&Rsmum - our little group is growing!

Completely off the subject but just found out that our stuff is going to be delivered on Thursday! We've been glamping for a month (and 2 months back in the UK before leaving!) so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing my bed! I'm so tired at the moment - I had the same in my first pregnancy - so I'm in desperate need of my comfy bed! I've moved my doc appointment to first thing in the morning now (it was originally pm). I'm getting quite excited now but also, like some of you, worrying about the slightest twinge. I keep telling myself that it's really early days but I can't help looking at baby clothes for newborns!!!

PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:02pm
Yay - it worked!

HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:15pm
Just seing if my ticker is working :) Hehehe x
HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:18pm
How about now? Hahaha
HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:21pm
Yay! Thats fantastic news Uk2NZmummy - You will finally have your bed, Im sure you are more than needing it at the moment.

I jsut hd my blood tests done, waiting for results now. all things looking good however :) Booked my MW appointment but not untill 28th March as ill be 8 weeks then.

Starting to get wicked headaches through the day, been taking panadol but seems to be sticking around. Oh the joys!

Aww isnt Newborn clothes just gorgeous - Our new borns will be heading out of spring and into summer clothes before we know it!

xx
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:45pm
From personal experience, this is an awesome time of the year to have a newborn! Don't have to worry about keeping the house warm enough etc etc. A word of advice, don't over do it on the NB clothes, they don't fit them for very long anyway, and my DD nearly lived in onesies for the first couple of months since you change them so often!

But yes, I have been browsing for clothes!

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 4:49pm

EDD 4th
Brilee baby #2

EDD 5th
Gossamer baby #3

EDD 6th
blessed_mama baby #2
UK2NZMummy baby #2
chills baby #3

EDD 8th
PeytonsMum baby #2
HaleyJJ baby #1

EDD 10th
riceybubbles1987 baby #2   
tinkabelle baby #2

EDD TBD
Mama Ninja baby #5
B,E&Rsmum baby #4

Edited by PeytonsMum

PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by PeytonsMum PeytonsMum wrote:

From personal experience, this is an awesome time of the year to have a newborn! Don't have to worry about keeping the house warm enough etc etc. A word of advice, don't over do it on the NB clothes, they don't fit them for very long anyway, and my DD nearly lived in onesies for the first couple of months since you change them so often!

But yes, I have been browsing for clothes!

Funnily enough, I didn't buy any newborn clothes for my DD. I only ever got 0-3 months (in the UK they start at preemie, newborn, 0-3m, 3-6m etc.). I do love looking though.....they're just so ikkle and small (which my DD was not when she was born!). I have so many recommended purchases for new Mummies though...I'll spare you for now though - there's plenty of time for that!!!

chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 6:27pm
Yay for your furniture arriving UK2NZMummy. I remember when ours arrived it was like Christmas...such a luxury to sleep on a bed and east off a table!

I'm really excited about the time of year bubs will be born. My last was born in July and we were constantly wrapping her up and filling the house with heaters! Just think by next summer we'll have tiny babies!!

Argh my MIL came over today with some baby clothes she'd bought, they're really sweet and it was a nice thought but it's just SO early. She's also been telling the world and his wife, one of them happens to me the MIL of someone I know, really hoping my news doesn't get out now, I've been really looking forward to surprising everyone after 1st scan.
Christie

chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 6:41pm
Welcome and cograts B,E&Rsmum

Oh and how did your scan go Brilee?
Christie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>