FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: November 2012 Babies
    Posted: 11 November 2011 at 9:26am
Welcome to the Due in November 2012 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 4:51pm
Sponsored Links

blessed_mama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blessed_mama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:49am
I'm due with #2 on Nov 6th. Very early days yet but I'm so excited!
Aroha11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aroha11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:33am
Congrats I can't believe there are due Nov babies already. Are you telling people or in that zone of only those on Ohbaby know!! That is what I was like and it was great to be able to share the excitement with others in the same boat. YAY
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:29pm
Hi blessed_mama!
I have had a couple of + HPT's now.
Due on 8th November!

Pretty exciting stuff, though I am being cautiously optimistic, as I had a chem pregnancy in November 2011. Hoping this one is a sticky one, and hoping the same for you & anyone else who joins us here!!

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:33pm

EDD 5th
Gossamer baby #3

EDD 6th
blessed_mama baby #2

EDD 8th
PeytonsMum baby #2
HaleyJJ baby #1

EDD 9th
Spirals baby #3

Edited by PeytonsMum

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:38pm
Congrats Rach and all the other November Mummy's and Mummy's to be!. November babies are awesome!
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:40pm
Thanks stoked... they really are!

silvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:43pm
congrats rach and other nov mums to be haha that's my 3rd congrats for you rach i have everything crossed that this one works out for you
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2012 at 8:56pm
Congrats Peyton's Mum. I hope it all works out for you :-) YAY! Bring on more Nov babies
Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:06am
Congratulations ladies woo-hoo!!

I have just found out I am due no. 3 on 9th Nov

Had to come on here and tell cos I am dying to tell someone but keeping it quiet IRL for now.
Will tell hubby when he gets home from work tonight.
Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:09am
Wow. Haven't been on here in ages. Think I need to update my tickers and profile picture lol
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:21am
Hi spirals! Yay more people!

Just a couple of people know IRL, I am trying to keep it fairly quiet for now. Is it 12 weeks yet!?   

ETA: I added you to the list, hope that is ok!

Edited by PeytonsMum

Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:42pm
Of course that's OK. Thank you. x

I'm so excited!!! Gonna be a loooong pregnancy knowing this early on though lol
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:16pm
I am excited, but trying to be sensible about it.
I have been HPTing like a crazy person, to see if that lovely second line is getting darker. (It is!)
Will give it another week or so, then get in contact with a MW.
How old are your other two spirals? My girl will be not quite two when this one arrives, another November bubs!
Is a lovely time of year to have a newborn though.

Casablanca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Casablanca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:24pm
PeytonsMum - just saw you posted had to drop in and say congratulations! Awesome that a few more from the TTC thread have got BFP's how exciting!
gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:03pm
Hi everyone! I'm due with number #3 on the 5th Nov, very excited for this little one!
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:43pm
Hi Gossamer

PeytonsMum - My other two children are 1 & 3 (so when this baby comes the oldest will be a few months off 4, and the younger one will be 2 in November also!

I agree, it is a lovely time of year to have a newborn.
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 7:26pm
Nice age gaps! I was originally aiming for 2 years or so, so things have worked out nicely!

Hi Gossamer! Welcome!

HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:00pm
Hi Ladies,

Im so excited to have found this..I am 4 weeks pregnant with our first baby due the 8th Novemeber!! I cant wait to share and hear all your pregnancy stories. A new baby for Christmas!

x
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:28am
Hi Haleyjj! I wondered if we would get any first time mums. Congratulations!
Will go update our list!

Oh yay, just realised you are my due date buddy!

Edited by PeytonsMum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>