FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>
Author
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 7:33pm
Congrats to you both Niquey and Soda! Yay our little group is growing fast! Looks like everyone so far is onto #2 or #3 bubs, yay lots of experienced Mums to get plenty of tips from, loving that
Sponsored Links

Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 7:35pm

ChikkyD #2 EDD 01/12/12
Niquey #2 EDD 04/12/12
Lucky Star #3 EDD 05/12/12
WWHT #2 EDD 07/12/12
Sparkl #1 EDD 09/12/12
_Soda_ #2 EDD 12/12/12

Edited to add WWHT - congrats

Edited by Sparkl
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 8:10pm
woohoo how exciting! ill have to admit, im a bit nervous about this all happening so fast, after Maddy took a good 18 months, and fertility drugs to happen, and this one just decided to happen on its own will be taking another preggy test tomorrow morning (my last one) to be extra sure lol. tho the ones who have seen my tests are adamant im preggo so im going with it! haha
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
luckystar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2012 at 8:28pm
Woohoo Soda - I totally reckon that your bubba bean is just meant to be. Your body must remember what it's doing after having Maddy or something, so was happy to get UTD this time round

And ChikkyD, nope wasn't meaning wannabee as much as her two are def *gorgeous* little twins!! Have a friend from my local coffee group out west, who had Clomid twins. Part of me would love to find out that we were having twins this time round, as I would like 4 babies, but then the sane part of my brain thinks "oh HELL no you dont!!!" haha!

So pleased to see our little thread is gaining some momentum with new mamas to be. Awesome
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:55pm
Yay Soda on getting UTD so quickly second time round, your body must know what to do now eh! Hopefully that's the case for us when we ttc #2 someday (if I don't get put off after #1 lol) as this bean took nearly a year to conceive (gotta love fertility drugs to help things).

Took another test this morning, bit like you Soda, still can't believe there are 2 lines there It's such an awesome feeling.
niquey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niquey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 8:47pm
I'm actually really tempted to go take another test too, I think because last time I could notice that I was pregnant (such as bigger boobs!), but this time, nothing seems to have changed so I'm a bit paranoid that perhaps I'm not after all. Although in saying that my skin looks worse than when I was 14, so maybe all the hormones have gone there instead this time =)

Are you guys going to the doctors to get it confirmed? Or just straight to a midwife? I just found a midwife last time, but she gave me a bit of weird look when I said that I'd only taken the home test so I'm wondering whether maybe you're meant to go to the doctors or something as well. I'm planning on finding a new midwife this time as I didn't really get on with my last one (who was the only one out of the 10 or so I called who agreed to take me on with my due date being between xmas and new years, but hopefully with the earlier date this time I'll have a bit more choice).
SethsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SethsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:17am
Okay so I'm kinda lurking here because I'm due around the end of Nov. DS was well late so have a feeling I may end up in Dec. Have a dating scan today so I'll have a better idea of which month I'm likely to be in!

As for midwife...I went to the doc to confirm and she gave me the meds I needed to take, dating scan referral and first bloods. I told her (the doc) that I'm going with the same midwife as last time so she knew I would only be there for the first appointment.

Turns out my midwife is away for 5 weeks so may need to go to doc again for second scan....we'll see when I know dates
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:02am
Niquey I went to doctor to confirm because my tests were pretty faint.. but positive none the less. Anyway I want to the doctor and I did one of those quick card tests there, it came back with a faint line but a line non the less, he proceeded to tell me it was negative!
He caharged me $60 for the visit because if your not pregnant its not free. Anyway he reluctantly send me for bloods and wadda ya know... HCG of 83.
They then said I had to go in for another test to make sure the levels were rising so I did that - but never heard the result back for them, so just ended up contacting my midwife from last time and shes sorting out a dating scan!

Antenatal care in a small town... gotta love it

GL for the dating scan today sethsmama! I can't wait for mine but at the same time I want to wait for a couple weeks because I want to see a heartbeat
Hannahlou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hannahlou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Sparkl Sparkl wrote:

I'll join here!

Got a BFP today after ttc our first baby for 11 months. First month on Clomid for us and it did the trick, yay. EDD is 9th December 2012.

Who else is joining me?????

Can i join here too? got our positive on Monday night after 4 and a half years of TTC, had IUI, clomid and everything in between, last month did the deed twice no where near ovulation and BAM!! very very surprised!!!!
SethsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SethsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:30pm
Yay Hannah! Very exciting! That's 3 days off my birthday

The scan showed EDD 25th Nov, so I'll just lurk around here still because I went 11days over with DS, so I'm pretty convinced this will be a december baby.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
niquey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niquey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:40pm
Congrats Hannahlou, that's so great! Weird how so often it seems that when you stop trying you actually get pregnant. Do you have a due date yet? Then we can add you to the list.

Glad your scan went well sethsmama. Gosh 11 days over last time, you must have been pretty impatient by then

I took another test today and there were 2 very definite lines so looks like it's all go..
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:54pm
hi guys, well im blimmin confused, but my bloods came back yesterday negative. level was 1, so theres no way ive got a viable pregnancy going on at this time dont understand how i can get so many lines on tests (and seriously? who does 7 tests and gets evap lines on them all??) so i think someones playing a cruel joke on me this time around. no sign of AF tho so ill be darned..will give it a week then go for more bloods if im still in limbo, but im sure ill get AF before then. lots of love to you all and fx for lovely healthy, uneventful pregnancys x x x
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:32pm
On no Soda so sorry to hear that about the low levels Maybe it was a chemical pregnancy? Seems weird that you got so many positives then such a low level. Thinking of you.

Great news about another + test Niquey and pleased the scan went well SethsMama

Yay for Hannahlou (friend of mine I met on a ttc forum). So excited for you and stoked we are due a few days apart. Always the way, relax and it will happen. That happened for us too. I had lap surgery scheduled for April so thought i'd just get answers for then so wasn't trying hard out then hello UTD!
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:35pm

ChikkyD #2 EDD 01/12/12
Niquey #2 EDD 04/12/12
Lucky Star #3 EDD 05/12/12
WWHT #2 EDD 07/12/12
Sparkl #1 EDD 09/12/12
Hannahlou #1 EDD 12/12/12
_Soda_ #2 EDD 12/12/12

Soda have left you on the list for now (there is still hope huh)
niquey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niquey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:31am
So sorry to hear that Soda I wonder what was going on? Actually something similar happened to me last month, I had two tests with faint lines, then the third nothing, then ended up getting AF about 8 days late. Maybe your body was having a bit of a test run and you'll get another BFF next month - fingers crossed!
WWHT:) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWHT:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:32am
Soda, so sorry to hear that

Is anyone else feeling extremely tired? Maybe I'm just over-working or something, but I feel buggered all the time, I could easily take a lunch time nap!!

Also feeling bloated/fatter in my jeans, argh, surely its too early??!!
reeree85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reeree85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56am
sorry to hear Soda Hope your going to be ok.

Can i join in here. Im Due baby #1 early december . This is pregnancy #2 Lost the first one early on in mid feb and got preg stright away. Done have a due date yet as no AF to go by but dating scan booked in for 2 weeks time. Bloods are looking good rising nicely so far. So far so good this time.
ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:20am
soda x x x x

Congrats Hannahlou!! Must be so exciting for you after all these years TTC

Welcome reeree, FX for a sticky bub this time - i'm sure it will be x

I was really tired all the time with first #1 - I'm not to bad this time round but the nausea is worse it comes in waves and i've already gone off steak which i normally adore!!!
Skrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:53pm
Hi, I guess I better join this group, just found out I'm expecting #4......completely unplanned so still in a bit of shock but it certainly explains why I've been so grumpy and tired the past week or two!
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:16am
Welcome Skrip What is your EDD, i'll add it to the list.

What is everyone up to for Easter? We are away for a couple of nights with family, the weather looks terrible! Don't know i'll be eating too many easter eggs - I seem to have gone off sugary foods, not that i'm complaining (that is so not usual for me!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 32>