FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>
Author
Skrip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:04pm
I think it's 8th December but I know I'll go overdue, my body doesn't like going into labour lol)
Sponsored Links

Jess3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:10pm
Hello ladies, and Congratulations to you all!
I am expecting baby number 2 on the 5th of Dec - same as you lucky star. I've had 2 positive home tests, but yet to get to the doctor as it takes ages to get an appointment where I live unless it's an emergency . This baby happened as soon as we started trying - super-excited, but surprised it happened so fast. Feeling slightly, though constantly nauseous and quite tired. I remember that from last time, except now I have a very active toddler to keep me busy. Hope you are all well and enjoying some rest time over the long weekend. So pleased to be here! xox
luckystar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:21pm
Congrats Hannah, Skrip and Jess!!!

Yay for having a due date buddy Jess.. and I've got that constant, slightly nauseated feeling too btw. Sucks huh I've even started to feel sicker after eating for some reason. Isnt food supposed to help?!? I mean, seriously.

Also, I have suddenly found myself feeling absolutely totally exhausted all day long

DH just says, "oh good I suppose that means the baby is doing heaps of growing"... ummm yes, I guess it does mean that, but more importantly it ALSO means that I need lots of special treatment and deserts brought to me hahaha!

Hope you're all having a happy easter weekend!
niquey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niquey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:44am
Congrats to all the new ladies! We're really starting to get quite a group going now.

Yesterday was the first day that I felt properly pregnant, I was dizzy and light headed, plus utterly exhausted. Luckily feeling a bit better today.

To those people who already have kids, what age did you start them at preschool/daycare? I'm tempted to start sending DD off a couple of days a week (mainly so I can get some work done as I work part-time from home) but I'm concerned that she's a bit young to be spending so much time away (she's 15 months). On the other hand part of me thinks it's just me not wanting to let go and that she'll actually be fine.

Hope you're all having a good easter weekend - about time the weather started co-operating!
AmberNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:12pm
Hi Ladies!!

Wow so many positive tests already, thats great.Congrats to you all!!

Im preg with bub #2, DS is 13 months. Due December 3rd, so looking forward to having a wee baby around at Christmas time.
Midwife next week, not having a dating scan this time around so have to wait until 13weeks!! Jst seems like such a long wait!!!

Pretty nervous as 1st preg was twins but one stopped growing at 9weeks. Pretty common apparently....

Well look forward to keeping in touch and hearing of everyones progress.
Amber x
anna1983 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:23pm
My EDD is 02/12/2012 - my first pregnancy. Still struggling to believe it's really happening! Hanging out for that ~12 wk scan!

The extra 4 bra cup sizes and the nausea help it seem real so I'm bizarrely grateful for these discomforts!

It was our first try so I'm still a bit in shock - at the same time, it's been 6 years since we got married and the clucky hormones kicked in around then so it feels like it's been a very long wait!

Edited by anna1983
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:32pm

ChikkyD #2 EDD 01/12/12
Anna1983 #1 EDD 02/12/12
AmberNZ #2 EDD 03/12/12
Niquey #2 EDD 04/12/12
Lucky Star #3 EDD 05/12/12
Jess3 #2 EDD 05/12/12
WWHT #2 EDD 07/12/12
Skrip #4 EDD 08/12/12
Sparkl #1 EDD 09/12/12
Hannahlou #1 EDD 12/12/12
_Soda_ #2 EDD 12/12/12
Reeree #1 EDD TBC

Welcome to all the new ladies! I've updated the list, feel free to change it if it's not right

How's everyone feeling? I've had stretching pains hardout today. Have been tired and really hungry as well as peeing lots (annoying waking in the night!). Definately got the nauseous feeling going on. Hope everyone had a lovely easter

Edited to fix up date order on list

Edited by Sparkl
ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:25pm
If you think waking in the night is annoying just wait until the baby comes haha

Congrats & welcome newbies! Hope your all having a fab Easter, I'm currently blobbed on the couch feeling nauseous and sorry for myself!x
luckystar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:32pm
Had a lovely trip to Muriwai beach with the family today. Kids played on the awesome playground, ate hotdogs, dug in the sand and paddled in the shallow waves! Could be forgiven for thinking that summer was not over afterall Funny pgncy moment though, when I was feeling sick and realised i HAD to eat something urgently to make it stop... went to the beach cafe and ended up chowing down a cheese burger at 10.30am Oh dear, oh dear.. Must stop indulging such random cravings, or I could be in serious trouble when visiting our OB soon!
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by ChikkyD ChikkyD wrote:

If you think waking in the night is annoying just wait until the baby comes haha

Haha i'm trying to make the most of all the sleep I can get as I probably won't get a decent sleep in 18 years once the baby is here eh lol
BDTM14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDTM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:05pm
Hi there

I have just had a great Easter weekend. I got my BFP on Thursday night.
This will be mine and DP first baby. So excited...but also so nervous.
Feel like there is so much to do
SethsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SethsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:20pm
Yay Congrats BDTM14!
I was wondering how you were going, you sorta disappeared from the TTC early 12 thread!
Very exciting!
Okay back to Nov I go....
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
BDTM14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDTM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by anna1983 anna1983 wrote:

My EDD is 02/12/2012 - my first pregnancy. Still struggling to believe it's really happening! Hanging out for that ~12 wk scan!

The extra 4 bra cup sizes and the nausea help it seem real so I'm bizarrely grateful for these discomforts!

It was our first try so I'm still a bit in shock - at the same time, it's been 6 years since we got married and the clucky hormones kicked in around then so it feels like it's been a very long wait!

Hey there
I just found out that I too am having my first as well. I found out on Thursday just been.
Im due 13 Dec (or there abouts)
It was our 2nd month of trying.
When I got that first positive HPT I didnt quite believe it so had to go back and do another one just to make sure. Have to even expalin to DP that yes two line meant a BFP

I so cant wait til the 12 week scan. Calling the docs tomorrow to make an appointment to make sure everything okay and to give me some information on what I need to do an know...

Its all so surreal
BDTM14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDTM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by SethsMama SethsMama wrote:

Yay Congrats BDTM14!
I was wondering how you were going, you sorta disappeared from the TTC early 12 thread!
Very exciting!
Okay back to Nov I go....

Haha Thanks Sethsmama

Yeah I needed a bit of a break off the forums for a bit...but now i am back and finally in a Due forum...feels weird...but great
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:53pm

ChikkyD #2 EDD 01/12/12
Anna1983 #1 EDD 02/12/12
AmberNZ #2 EDD 03/12/12
Niquey #2 EDD 04/12/12
Lucky Star #3 EDD 05/12/12
Jess3 #2 EDD 05/12/12
WWHT #2 EDD 07/12/12
Skrip #4 EDD 08/12/12
Sparkl #1 EDD 09/12/12
Hannahlou #1 EDD 12/12/12
_Soda_ #2 EDD 12/12/12
Reeree #1 EDD TBC
BDTM14 #1 EDD 13/12/12

Welcome to you BDTM14. How awesome that you got your BFP the second month of trying! Have you had any symptoms yet?
WWHT:) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WWHT:) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:10am
We're getting quite a list now!    So exciting for everyone!

I have booked a scan for next week, can't wait...

How is everyone doing?
ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:40am
I just got a letter in the mail - I have my dating scan today at 1.30..... I'm so excited !!!!

Can't wait to see bubs!
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:24am
Oh yay ChikkyD!!!! Come back in after your scan and let us know how it went
ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:00pm
Scan went really well! One healthy bub in there with a nice heartbeat.

Feels a lot more real now! Even got a wee pic of bean to take home - oh and due 2-12-2012

Now, to sit tight and wait for the Morning sickness to ease off!
Sparkl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:09pm
Yay that's awesome ChikkyD! How cool to see the heartbeat, you must be so excited

Who's next for a scan? I'm having one 26th April and Hannahlou is a couple of days before me on the 24th April
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 32>