FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedItti Bitti Tutto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vix4mula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vix4mula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Itti Bitti Tutto
    Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:04pm
Has anyone used Itti Bitti Tutto cloth nappies, I have been reading reviews on all sorts & think these ones sound good but wondering if anyone had first hand experience?
Sponsored Links

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 3:35pm
Yes we have some along with alot of other nappies. They are good. But are not as trim as the itti bitti delish. If you are just starting out with cloth try a few different ones first to see how they work for you. Also because it is cloth nappy week alot of nappy sellers have sales going. Places like Tweedle etc let you layby.
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 4:21pm
Yep I use them, have been using on my little girl, she's 8lb now & they fit well cause you can adjust the rise as well at the waist band, the d'lish are too big around her skinny legs but fit around her tum so the tutto are better for us.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 7:07am
They're alright. I like that they fit well. They don't hold as much wee as I thought they would, but my girl is a big wetter. They're my second choice in the nappy stash.
kiwiking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwiking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2012 at 7:53pm
I use them, been using them on my 9 week old son since he was 3 weeks old (and was about 3.5kg).

They fit him well and only leak when DH forgets to point him down or if we leave him in them too long. He's a heavy wetter too and can go up to 4 hours without any leakage.
fairy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:38pm
We use them and only have leaks if we leave ds in them too long (normally after the 4hr mark). Generally we change every 3hrs and have no problems. Daycare also love them and say they are easy to use and like the look of them.
We brought the tutto cos better on the budget but I do like the bitti d'lish in terms of fit, we have 1 and wish we had more but it would have costed too much to have ds in them was when he was little.
Vix4mula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vix4mula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:09pm
Thanks everyone, I've been over looking on tweedle now (thanks mummyof2ofeach) and am now even more spoilt for choice, I never realised there were so damn many.
I used baby cheeks for my first lil girl but they have closed up shop & I didn't love love love them anyway so thought I'd try something new but now I think I might just buy a few different ones to see what I think.
Also liking the look of candies by bubblebubs, cherub tree & pop-ins, oh so many to chose!
 Post Reply Post Reply