FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
Author
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnant again after MC
    Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:48pm
Hey everyone! im pregnant for the 3rd time and have lost the first 2 before 12 weeks, i have noticed in some of the threads others in the same boat and all the worries we all have. I am to scared to let myself even get a little excited untill after the 12 week scan.
Anyone else feeling a bit nervous?

<
Sponsored Links

Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:48pm
Congrats on your pregnancy - FX everything is smooth sailing from now on.

Have you approached a dr or midwife about the possibility of an early scan, it might help put your mind at ease?

Angel March 2011
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:01am
Thanks for that no but i will ask my mid wife next time i see her

<
tigger,roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger,roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:24pm
congrats and fingers crossed 3rd time lucky :)

Angels - March'11, Nov '10, May '10
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 6:26pm
Congratulation and wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months Stella125
5 wee Angels - Always in our hearts - Aug '11, Feb '12, Aug '12, Feb '13, Aug '13
Princess_Bubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_Bubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:14am
I hope this is your third time lucky and you can enjoy being pregnant as much as possible. I know it's hard to believe it's going to happen after multiple losses but it does and Im sure this is the precious baby you've been waiting for x

Two Precious Angel Babies 2010 / 2011
Moobear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 6:12pm
Hi stella125,

I am in the same situation as you. It kind of sucks because I remember how excited I was the first time. It was so surreal and I was just so so happy. This time I am freaking out and finding it hard to believe that I am even pregnant (5 BFP's later). I am finding it hard to get excited because I am so worried all the time. Takes the magic of the moment away a little eh....

But third time lucky for us both. We will be fine!!!!! Congratulations by the way
Angel Babies       
Sept 2011 March 2012
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:06pm
Hi stella 125 and moobear...
How are you both doing? Hope things are well.
Great to have found this thread... I've just gotten BFP couple of days ago after losing my first 2 pregnancies over the past year... so a bit overwhelmed but strangely feeling a little more positive this time than last time... must just be in a better space.
Not sure if you have any advice/words of wisdom - have my first gp visit tomorrow since doing POAS.
Funny that the TWW seems so long when you're TTC - the real wait is gonna be this first 12weeks!!
Here's to 3rd time lucky!
waterbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 1:30pm
Hi All,
I have a very similar story had 2 x MC's and am now 7w2d pregnant and have been walking on egg shells and anxious for what seems like an eternity but has only been 3 short weeks.
I found regular blood tests help put my mind at ease and also talking on the various forums to hear what others were going through helped.
We had our first scan today, we are having early pregnancy monitoring done through fertility associates, and it was such a reassurance to see the heart fluttering away and to see we were growing right on track to what we expected.
I too am still weary and do not want to get too excited because the heartbreak was tough - although like your redtulip I am way more positive and feel much better about this time.
We have our first OB appt next week and because of our history will have at least 2 more scans before our 12weeks which again puts my mind at ease.
Good luck ladies and fingers crossed we all have great pregnancies this time around, I am sure we will

Edited by waterbaby
jessicajanea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessicajanea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2012 at 7:03pm
Hi everyone,
I'm pregnant for the 3rd time, also 2x MC before 12 weeks. Really nervous but also excited! Even the slightest twinge of pain and I can't help but feel nervous. Anyone else feeling the same? not meeting midwife or any scans until 8 weeks
Moobear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moobear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 8:45pm
redtulip the 2ww is nothing compared to the wait to get to the magical 12 week mark... which by the way I have officially reached today!! So excited Congratulations to you btw

I had early bloods to monitor my hcg levels (at my request from GP) then had a scan at 7w3d and another at 10w1d. Got to see my baby again yesterday at OB and have my NT scan tomorrow.

The first thing I said at my scans was "is it alive?". I think the radiographer thought it was a bit odd but I explained my situation (mmc and pmp) and she understood.

For all you ladies out there that have lost a precious wee bub.. stay positive. It will happen
Angel Babies       
Sept 2011 March 2012
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:48am
Moobear - congrats on passing the 12 week mark!!
AFM -Having my hcg levels checked every week (going well) and have first scan on 3 Aug.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekend

Edited by redtulip
5 wee Angels - Always in our hearts - Aug '11, Feb '12, Aug '12, Feb '13, Aug '13
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:17pm
Hi everyone.

I am now 10 weeks 2 days pregnant. We lost our last baby at 11 weeks preg in March this year. IT was a strange and nasty mc- I hadnt had any early bloods or scans so didnt know anything was wrong til I started bleeding. I heamoraaged badly, and after 5 hrs of terrible bleeding in ED, I was scanned and baby still had a heart beat but was measuring only 6 weeks, so hadnt developed properly. I spent 3 nights in hospital, had blood transfusions and an iron infusion. For 3 weeks I was too sick to look after my kids without help, and it took almost 2 months until I was completely better and back to work as normal.
I am terrifed of a repeat of all of that. So far this time I have had serial hcg's which have been fine, and scans at 5 weeks 6 days, and 8 weeks 4 days which have been perfect too,....but as I get closer and closer to the 11 week mark Im getting more anxious. I dont feel as tired these last few days either which is freaking me out a bit, and my symptoms subsided in the week before my mc.
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:51pm
Ohhh you ladies all give me so many positive vibes - we'll be trying for our third time lucky in a few months.... :-)

Oct 11 & Mar 12
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:58pm
Hello all, just an update :) everything seems to be going well and i cant wait to meet bubs! i hope everyone else who has been thru the same thing is doing well! xoxo

<
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:25am
Yay so glad this pregnancy is going well for you. Do you still get nervous/anxious that something might still go wrong? I am now 20 weeks, and I do relax more and more as time goes a long,...being able to feel baby moved helped heaps, and seeing a perfect baby at the 20 week scan on Fri did too,..but it still feels like I cant truely relax until Im holding our baby.
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:03am
Love so many positive stories in here!! I have lost two little angels between 6 & 7 weeks, and are currently TTC again - I am in the TWW at the moment, but my chart is really weird so not sure this is the month! Really hope its 3rd time luck for us to
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:40pm
Yes Kellz i still am nervious! i dont think you ever really get that innocence of being pregnant back after a MC. I have so many friends that have kids and never had a MC and they keep telling me to relax and enjoy it which i try to do but theres always that niggling feeling something might go wrong! GOOD LUCK Monkeys!!! My fingers are crossed for you :) Hopefully you 2 will be third time lucky.

<
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:14pm
I'm trying for my 3rd time lucky baby too! Lets all make some lovely success stories eh?

Oct 11 & Mar 12
Séraphine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Séraphine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:01pm
I know this is an old thread and Stella's baby will be here by now (yay!)

But... Yes! Totally nervous, waiting till 2nd week of Jan by then I should be 6 weeks, I'm going to contact my MW and ask for some serial HcG bloods, undecided about early scans, I'm tempted just to have the 12 week scan as long as the blood results are okay, but then if I wait that long there should be a little Bub waving back, what if there's not? Gah!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>