FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlocally made cloth nappies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest_55652 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_55652 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: locally made cloth nappies
    Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:02pm
Just after some advice for some locally made cloth nappies that people recommend please?? Haven't tried any yet because too many to choose from. Advice please.   Oh i am in Hawke's Bay and would love to support someone locally or definitely a NZ made product at the least.   
Sponsored Links

lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 1:02pm
Jan, YoYo nappies in Nelson. She's lovely, her nappies are brilliant, she tries to use natural fabrics if possible, and she is an absolute mine of knowledge.
Locally made was important to me too, and I was really surprised when I discovered how many of the well known kiwi or Aus brands have become victims of their own success in a way, and now do all manufacturing off shore (ie China).

There are obviously loads of SAHM selling nappies on Trademe, but they're usually pockets, and while they're cheaper I like Jan's loads better as she pays so much attention to detail - elastic where you want it, double leg gussets, etc.

ETA: her website: www.yoyonappy.com. And if I buy something new because I've got to looking at her website, I blame you!

Edited by lisame
ereynolds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ereynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:47am
I know this is a really old thread, but we love love love nappies made by Melina Baby- http://felt.co.nz/shop/melinababy
Locally made in Auckland and have lasted us really well. Melina herself is a WAHM

Shouldbefine234255 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shouldbefine234255 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2018 at 11:00pm
That's a simple toy to play with. You can find a good collection of toys here Minimaslim. Hope it helps. Could solve a lot of issues with that. Try getting along with that.
 Post Reply Post Reply