FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMums (and dad's) meet up in Wellington

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
samanthalong74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samanthalong74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mums (and dad's) meet up in Wellington
    Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:54am
Hey mummies!

I would like to meet some Wellington mums (and dads). I have a 10 month old little boy, but he would love to make some playmates of any age, and me some other mums too!
I have organised a meal out in an Indian restaurant at La Bella Italia, 10 Nevis Street Petone Wellington. I would love it if other mummies could join me at 7:30pm on 10th October. The great thing about this restaurant is that they are offering a nanny service to look after your baby/child while you have a meal with the adults!
Here is the link to the booking page: https://www.bookwithus.co.nz/event/79. I am booked on and hoping that some others will join me:)
Sponsored Links

samanthalong74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samanthalong74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:47pm
So I have just re-read my post and think that baby brain is still alive and kicking after 10 months;) Indian meal at La Bella Italia??!!
It is at La Bella Italia but as far as I know they don't serve Indian food lol.
Details are the same but it is now on 25th October.
If anyone has any ideas on what to do if they would like to do something else, I would love to hear:)
 Post Reply Post Reply