FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 588589590591592 593>
Author
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2019 at 8:28pm
Congratulations a.girl! That's amazing news. I hope you're getting on well with your boy :)

Good luck with your next transfer, Sweetpea!
Sponsored Links

Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2019 at 10:32am
Congratulations a.girl! That's really fantastic news. I haven't looked here for a couple of weeks so to log on today and see your news has really made my day

And Happy Birthday for yesterday Sweetpea! June will be here before you know it.

How you doing Star?

AFM, now on the countdown to start my next cycle at the end of the month.
TTC #1 from 2012. Unexplained.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN
IVF2 Oct '15- BFP, 3 frosties. DD born Aug '16

TTC #2
FET1 BFN, FET2 CP, FET3 cancelled
IVF3 Oct '18- FET1 BFN, FET2 BFN
IVF4 May '19- BFP, 1 frosty
MahaVar234473 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MahaVar234473 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2019 at 5:59pm
Hi everyone,

been a member for a while but only just started looking through the forums. Story is a little more complicated actually. started trying last year, was experiencing some lower abdo pain, went in for a lap and the gynaeo who did it perforated my bowel in the process which resulted in my being hospitalised for over 2 months. DH have started trying again so my fingers are crossed. The LAP did not pick up on any endo, so in the end it was a waste of time - but what it did pick up through dye was one tube working slowly and the other has an obstruction. Any one had any experiences with this and how have you worked around it? Can you conceive with a slow tube?

Sending you all baby dust!

Thank you!
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2019 at 10:30am
Hi MahaVar, haven't experienced any of that. We were straight to IVF for our infertility issues. Sorry about the bowel perforation, that sounds horrible!
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2019 at 9:46pm
Awesome news a.girl! So happy for you ❤️

I’m okay, thanks for asking Roubaix. Just focusing on things other than TTC as we wait for public funding.

Hey MahaVar, sorry to hear your lap was such an ordeal! My fertility dr says “never say never” but I imagine having only one tube only partially open would reduce your chances a lot... I have a friend with two blocked tubes and they told her ivf was her only option. Have they talked to you about scoring you for public funding?
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
TTC#2: FET Feb 2018: BFN. 9x letrozole all BFN. IVF Feb 2019: BFN.
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 10:00am
How’s everyone doing? Pretty quiet here!
I had egg collection today but only 4 eggs. 😩 Not expecting great things as last round had 7 eggs, 5 fertilised and only 2 made it to day 5. Here’s hoping I’m wrong and that the magic one is busy growing in the lab.
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:02pm
MahaVar, I had a dye test to find one tube blocked and one with a narrow opening. So very similar to you. IVF was our only option. There was a very small chance of it happending on its own but higher risk of ectopic pregnancy. We got scored for public funding again after this was discovered and got on the list. But we had been trying for 3 years at this point. I would recommend getting scored and go from there.

Roubaix, sorry you only got 4. I hope your going ok today... any news on how they are going?
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 10:34pm
Thanks Sweetpea, I'm doing ok. All 4 were mature which was a change, and 3 fertilised. 2 are looking good and 1 is a bit fragmented. Day 4 today so no update so a bit nerve-wracking waiting for transfer tomorrow hoping that at least one of them continues to do ok!
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 3:59am
Sending lots of good wishes your way Roubaix!
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2019 at 6:54pm
Best of luck for transfer today Roubaix - hoping you have one to transfer and one or two for the freezer 🤞🏻
TTC#1 from 2013. Stage 2 endometriosis removed. IVF #1: 1x BFN, 1x CP. natural BFP - DD born Dec 2016.
*Star* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Star* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 9:38am
How are you doing Roubaix? Sending sticky thoughts your way
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 1:23am
Hi ladies! I’ve been reading along with this board for quite awhile now! I was on the TWW board before conceiving my first, which took 8 months. Now we’ve been trying for our second since May last year with no luck. I managed to get letrozole prescribed in April by an ONGYN but when that didn’t work bit the bullet and went to FA. He changed me over to clomiphene for this last cycle, AF is due in a week. The plan was to start IUI next cycle, as we are both done with the strain that TTC puts on your relationship! I feel like we barely got over the roller coaster that was trying for our first and we were right back there! However, our plans for IUI got dashed yesterday when FA came back saying husbands sperm count was only 8million. It’s a bit strange because he’s had 2 analysis done before with labtests and both came back with counts in the 40million. But FA have said we’ll pretty well have to just look at IVF now as the counts too low for IUI... so I thought since I’m now in this position I would just jump along in here!
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 1:04am
Hi Miswe, are they planning on doing a follow up analysis for your husband or any testing to see why there's been a drop in count?
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 8:23pm
Nothings been mentioned yet. But I’ve only spoken to the nurse/ lab tech. They suggested he come in to do another sample so we’ll do that this week. We’ll see the doctor again this week so I’ll see what he says. It may be the difference between the 2 days abstinence with FA versus 4 he usually done with lab tests - which is my guess.
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 4:17am
Fingers crossed for a better result with the retest. Let us know how you get on.
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 4:56am
Thanks for the thoughts ladies! It looks like they might have done their job... I did a HPT today and it was a BFP. Blood test isn’t until Thursday though. The past couple of weeks I’ve been veering between feeling like it’s time to stop ttc and just be happy with 1, and also stupidly optimistic because of the timing of this round - it turns out egg collection and transfer were 3.5 years to the day from the cycle that worked. And that was fresh transfer from 2nd round of ivf, and this is fresh transfer from 2nd full round since then. There is absolutely no reason for any of that to make a difference, but it has been on my mind!

Miswe- definitely ask about the drop in count and retest. You don’t want to do unnecessary IVF if you don’t have to.

Edited by Roubaix - 20 May 2019 at 4:56am
IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 7:45am
FX for a sticky wee bean Roubaix! Let us know what the blood test comes back with. Crossing everything!

Retest today and count came back at 13mil. So they’ve said they’ll definitely only consider IVF. And quite possibly ICSI only. Was meant to have an appointment this week but the doc is sick so having to wait until Monday. That’ll be CD2 or 3 so I’m crossing everything for a 14 day LP so that we can possibly still start next cycle
AnyDayNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnyDayNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 10:03am
Weee, cautious congrats, Rou! Hoping for a good update on Thurs.

Miswe, I'd still be pushing for their thoughts on what they think caused the drop. Best of luck with the appointment next week.
Roubaix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roubaix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 7:16am
BFP!!!! I still can’t quite believe it, and don’t think I will until after the 1st scan.

Miswe - I agree with ADN that you should ask why they think count has dropped. There’s a chance it’s something environmental/behavioural that you can change. But fingers crossed AF is late for you this cycle!

IVF1 Sep '15- BFN

TTC #2
Miswe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miswe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 10:01am
Congrats Roubaix!!! That’s very exciting! When will first scan be?

Thanks ladies, I’ll definitely query them on Monday and plan for next steps. Will let you know how I get on! As long as we’re going somewhere it would be nice rather than spinning and endless wheel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 588589590591592 593>