FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2013 at 10:45am
Hi guys! Congrats on your pregnancies!! You'll need to private message myself or Lease to get access to the Facebook page and the password for the private thread on ohbaby.

Sponsored Links

kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2013 at 4:57pm
Hi guys. We are expecting #2 here, due Late Aug - very early Sept. . It's been a while so just sifting through midwives as I have no idea who to pick. My DD is 5 in January. Will PM to join FB and forum.
t-rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t-rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2013 at 12:09pm
Hi all, I'm expecting my first bub on 10 Aug - very nervous and excited! Will pm someone for access to the fb page and private forum.
Krystal135998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krystal135998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2013 at 4:31pm
Hi Everyone, I got the exciting news that I am pregnant! I am due around the end of August. I would love to be apart of that private group :)
steph104 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph104 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 5:31pm
Hi everyone! I'm expecting a wee little one on the 15th August - super excited!! Can I please have the password to join the private group? xx
yetanothersmith84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yetanothersmith84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 5:32pm
Hi everyone, I'm expecting my first baby around 19th August! I had a miscarriage back in August so am a little anxious, every twinge sets me on edge!! I'm also one of the first of my friends to be pregnant so it's baby 101 for me LOL

Would love to join the private group and/or a facebook group if there is one, provided it's a secret FB group as I'm not ready to tell the world my news yet

Bex
Leishamaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2014 at 5:37pm
Welcome ladies & congrats! If you pm Talz or Lease they can add you to the private thread & secret fb group :)

</a
Reetzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reetzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 11:11am
HI EVERYONE
I am hoping someone here has set up a private facebook group???

My BEST Friend has just fallen pregnant and is due in August. I have a 2month old and had a private facebook group of October due mums in Auz and NZ and it has gotten majority of us through hard times, we can post anything and it's completely private.

Does one of you one to set that up then let me know so I can tell my best friend?
It's SO good!!! :) They would just have to add you as a friend first to be allowed in the group, but you can de-friend them afterwards. :)

Dooo itttt. :)
All the best for all of you!! :)
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 12:29pm
have PMed you
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17
Jane136102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane136102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2014 at 11:32pm
Hi Everyone, Congrats on the exciting news! I am 7 weeks with #3 IVF miracle. DD is 4 and DS is 12 mnths. Ive had a previous rather late m/c between #1 & #2 so find this first 12 weeks really hard. I would love to join the F.B group. I will P.M Lease. Hope everyone is feeling well!?
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2014 at 11:05am
Congrats Jane! Hope to see you on our FB page!

Jenna135571 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenna135571 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:52am
Very excited baby #1 due 25th August :) very new to site. Would love link to private forum. Hope everyone is keeping well
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:54am
http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/august-2014-babies_forum90.html

Hey Jenna! You'll need the password to access the private thread. I'll PM it to you. Congrats!

Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:14pm
Yay Jenna, welcome. Same date as me and it is also my first after 3 years of trying and numerous fertility treatments

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
Amy136339 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy136339 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:40pm
Hi Everyone,
First pregnancy, so excited and nervous at the same time! Due 27 August.
I'm keen to join the private group and FB page so will get PMing
korok8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote korok8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:59pm
Hi all! Found out I'm pregnant with baby #1! Father not on the scene, so doing this with the help and support of family and friends! I would love to have support and encouragement from you guys too! Due approx 22nd of August, will find out at first scan in a couple weeks!
Could I get the password for private thread & Facebook too please?
So excited!
Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:46pm
Korok, welcome and congrats. I am due 25th of August

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP
smellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:01pm
Hi ladies, congratulations to everyone and wish you a very happy and safe pregnancy.

This is our first baby (after 2 m/cs) and due on 24 August, I'm so nervous but very excited about becoming a mum.

I'd like to join the private group/Facebook group if someone could send me the details. Thanks
Pageyjuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pageyjuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:02am
Hi ladies, congratulations everyone!

This is our 2nd baby (after m/c last yr). Due on 27th August, but went 2wks over with DS (7yrs old) so could be a September baby, still very excited.

We are just about to relocate from the UK to Auckland (yikes!) so I could really do with some help to settle in and find the right care/services. From what I understand maternity services in NZ are better than here so I'm thrilled about that. How do you go about finding a LMC? DS is enrolled in school in Remeura so we're looking at living in the Eastern Bays area.

I'd like to join the private group/Facebook group if someone could send me the details. Thanks
Leishamaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2014 at 9:05am
Congratulations and welcome! If you pm Talz or Lease they can get you added to the groups :)

</a
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>