FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRecurrent Miscarriage Clinic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
algarbrandy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote algarbrandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic
    Posted: 03 March 2014 at 9:47am
I'm going through a third miscarriage- not sure what to call it really but found out we were pregant again last week saturday. On saturday started Bleeding.we got all blood works done on Monday confirming pregnancy.

We went to ER on Saturday arround 3am who confirmed i was miscarring. my ghsg level had decreased from 200 to 24 all in a few days. Does anyone know if its a chemical pregnancy.

Anyways, i would like to go to a recurrent pregnancy loss clinic and not sure hpw to go about it. Does anyone have any experience with them. Were you referred by your GP, i read online that GP should do some test first.

Did any have prevate test done, what was your experience etc.

I had full bloods done last year after 2nd miscariage by GP full blooks , progesterone and other hormone test.

All my miscarriages have been early

1st - missed miscarriage at 12 weeks-measuring 6 weeks
2nd - 8 weeks measuring 6 weeks
3nd - 5 weeks

all of them never got to see a heart beat

Please help if you have any information
Sponsored Links

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 9:56am
You need to go see your GP unless ED have referred you to someone. Your Gp will do some tests including a whole lot of clotting tests if they haven't already been done and then can refer you
I'm so sorry you are going through this! It's heartbreaking every time.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
algarbrandy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote algarbrandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 10:28am
Thank you, I will ring GP and see if they can assist.

ED have given me a form for bloods on Thursday to check my levels themn. I'm hoping they will refer me and get the other bloods done if there is need.
 Post Reply Post Reply