FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFeedback request for business idea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest_46111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_46111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback request for business idea
    Posted: 14 May 2014 at 5:37pm
I have an idea for a business I'd like some feedback on. My idea is to make completely custom AIO nappies. the nappies will be made to order and each will be unique and exactly the colour/s the customer wants.
The customisation options would be:
Outer Style: Solid, half and half or quartered, with the option of alternately colored tabs for any of them
Outer Colour/Fabric: Can choose which colour or fabric from a list of those available for each segment of the outer
Gusset Colour/Fabric: Can choose colour or fabric from a list of those available for the Gussets
Inner Colour/Fabric: Can choose colour or fabric from a list of those available for the inner stay dry layer
FOE Colour/Pattern: Can choose colour or pattern from a list of those available for the FOE
Snaps or Velcro: Choose snaps or velcro fastening and the colour from a list of those available
Absorbancy: low medium or high absorbancy

What do people think?
Would you buy them?
Do you think other parents would buy them?

TIA Ursula
Sponsored Links

Jeremy266195 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy266195 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2021 at 9:48am
People have many ideas regarding businesses according to their intent. I also have many business ideas. They are offering paper writing service to manage quality work. But the thing which restricts me in this field is an investment. I have not much investment.
 Post Reply Post Reply