FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2014 at 7:09pm
LCM…. oh wait. you mean LMC? Lol. Totally got confused there for a minute. God you guys are brave. I am not even going to think about anything apart from getting through to 12 weeks. Once I get there I will sort out how my baby will arrive. I don't have a huge amount of choice though. There are no independant midwives where I live and I live in a small town. So basically choose between the hospital where I work (yes in healthcare DJ) or the big city hospital which is 1.5 hours drive away…… I'm erring on convenience and will probably stick locally but not 100% on that yet.

5 weeks tomorrow. I can't wait to get to 6 weeks. Miscarriage risk drops off heaps after that point. That's milestone #1!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Sponsored Links

DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2014 at 7:30pm
I wrote it the wrong way around elsewhere too  NZveggi! I dont know why I struggle so much typing it. LOL! Oh good luck getting to 6 weeks!!!!!! Im so ahead of myself because I'm so excited!!!! but completely understand why you are hanging back. 

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:41pm
Laura146517 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura146517 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2014 at 12:12pm
Ps. if someone could tell me how to get my forum name to show up as what I set this as in my profile that would be great!
hozza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hozza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2014 at 12:57pm
Hey Laura, welcome.. if you go to your profile, you can click edit profile and then you can type a forum handle (nickname).. other than that, I have no idea, this is really the first time I've even been on these forums :)
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2014 at 11:24pm
Hey how's everyone going?
I don't mean to rain on you're excitement parade DJ!!! Totally ok to get super excited and you deserve to. It's iust that I can't get excited for myself! But don't let that stop anyone else!!!
How's the symptoms? I have woken up feeling sick last 2 days. Nothing major but definitely nauseous. Wonder if it's poppies fault!!! Probably, given I can't think of any other reasons!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 10:37am
I can understand that NZveggi! I would be very anxiously waiting if i were in your shoes. Have been feeling well. my breasts are feeling full and tender, had nausea at the gym last night but otherwise fine oh except for the 3 massive pimples on my chin ;) but they are healing up now.
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 10:51am
I think my breasts are bigger. Will have to get DH to confirm.... I've been away for the weekend!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 12:57pm
I'm not really feeling excited either NZVeggie. After the initial OMG moment and about a week of thinking about it constantly, life seems to be back to normal! I think it's because nobody knows yet so it isn't coming up in conversation or anything. Midwife doesn't want to see me for another few weeks so it's business as usual. I think I will feel more enthusiastic about the whole thing when I get to about 8 weeks. Not sure why 8... :D

Keep prodding my boobs to check they're still sore.

Edited by binklemouse - 15 June 2014 at 12:58pm

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 8:53pm
Binkle thats exactly what I'm doing all day long. poke poke, ok still sore - still pregnant :) LOL!!!! Im sure after a few more weeks it will get exciting. When more people know. DH is being cute all the time, wont let me lift things or carry things. Mum and dad either at work they keep telling me to put boxes down. Its sweet :) and making dinner on friday night (we always have dinner at my parents on friday) they were asking what i was and wasn't allowed to eat. 
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2014 at 11:04pm
I keep touching my nipples to check they are still super sensitive!!! I probably look like an idiot!!! Lol
DH keeps hugging my belly.... Very cute. Once we have a belly and start feeling movements it will feel more real!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
JuniorO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuniorO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 10:27am
Hello ladies...

I just found out today that I'm UTD! Due 9 Feb.

It's been a long journey and along the way we discovered I had a (benign) brain tumour (on my pituitary gland) which was preventing me ovulating too. After months of testing and then medication, I finally got a positive ovulation result but was still not too hopeful about getting UTD just in case. I did a HPT when I was two days overdue and it was BFN but this morning (12 days overdue) I had sore boobies so DH & I decided to try another and I burst into tears when I saw it was a BFP. I'm still not really convinced as my tumour can mess with my hormones but I have a Drs appt today to get a blood test. I also need to see my Endocrinologist ASAP if I am UTD as we have to discuss my tumour meds - it's all very complicated and I don't know anything about it at all. So it just makes me EXTRA nervous about being UTD!

So excited as I truly believed this day might not come. But also nervous and trying not to be excited in case things don't work out. So many emotions!

Have told my sis and my bestie as they've been through my long journey with me and both have kids so will be fantastic support. Will tell a couple of other close friends once Doc confirms - but only those who I would tell if the worst came to the worst. Will also tell parents and DH's parents - it's my parents' 17th grandchild but it's the in-laws first... so there will be very different reactions!!!

Congrats to all of you and fingers crossed for those with histories - actually, for all of us!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:42pm
binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 10:31am
So very exciting JuniorO!!!!! eeeee!!! xxxxx

<
JuniorO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuniorO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 10:39am
Thanks - I just created a pregnancy ticker too (never had a 'ticker' before!). Should really wait until Doc's visit before getting too excited!
cuppycake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppycake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 11:48am
Hi there I'm due on the 19th with #2.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:42pm
cuppycake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppycake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 2:31pm
Thanks Nz veggie.. Must have missed that very post while skimming the last pages!
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 3:01pm
Welcome cuppycake and juniorO, congrates to both of you ad work juniorO what a journey!
kit kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kit kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 4:41pm
Hi there, could I be added to the private group please. Due on 14/02!
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 6:12pm
Welcome junioro! I wish you luck and hope your journey goes smoothly!

Baby girl born 26/06/15
navyandlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote navyandlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:08pm
How do we get into the private group??

Edited by navyandlime - 17 June 2014 at 8:09pm

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 9:01pm
I have messages admin to get a private thread set up. I would be keen as wrll

Baby girl born 26/06/15
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>