FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April 2015 Babies
    Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:56am
Welcome to the Due in April 2015 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please note, that any talk about facebook groups on our forums is now against forum policy. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/Forum/forum-guidelines_topic13912.html

Edited by AngieBaby - 01 December 2014 at 4:58pm
Sponsored Links

mrsbaker86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbaker86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 4:13pm
Hello. I am due beginning of April (or end of march, have date scan weds) can I have the password?
MiddiMumma2+ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 5:11pm
Hey yay an April thread is up and I'm not the first to post. I'm keen for the private group :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 5:12pm
Should also say I'm due early April :)
shell21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shell21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 7:43pm
Hi, I'm due 5th of April. Can I join the private group?
emma-bee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma-bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 2:24pm
Hi, due early to mid april. Can I please join the private group :) thanks
chiqa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chiqa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 10:49pm
8th april for me. Can I join private please?
Jupoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jupoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 9:12pm
Hi, I am due around the 1st of April and would love to join the private group. Can you please send me the password and details on how to join. Thanks :)
Bobbysocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbysocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 10:02pm
Hi, I am due in April 2015 !!!! so excited, just found out today and i am delighted that there is already a group here !!

Edited by AngieBaby - 30 November 2014 at 8:09am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 9:02am
Has anybody received the password for the private group yet?
MumaSpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumaSpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 1:14pm
Hello, Im due April 3rd 2015, dating scan next week I would love to join the private forum please.
krissi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krissi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 8:08pm
Hi. I'm due early April. So excited :-) can I join the private group please?
Bobbysocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbysocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2014 at 8:58pm
no i didnt receive any password either...

Edited by AngieBaby - 30 November 2014 at 8:09am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbaker86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 11:32am
I had my date scan Wednesday. 5 weeks 5 days today :)
EDD 5th April 2015

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 11:50am
Thats cool you have already had your scan mrsbaker86. Was babies heartbeat visible on the scan? I ask because my mw wont book a dating scan till I am atleast 7 weeks to ensure that I am further enough along to see the heartbeat. I am sure in my first pregnancy I could see the heart beat at the dating scan at like 5 weeks 6 days. It was differnt mw and scan place though. Oh well I will sit tight and wait, only two weeks away =)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsbaker86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 11:51am
Noo not yet - I have another scan booked for the 22nd so we should see the heart beat then as it will be over 7 weeks :)
We thght it was but it was my heart haha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2014 at 9:44pm
Oh true so the after 7 week marker is a good timeline to save me from unnecessary stress, good to know. How is everyone feeling symptoms wise? I'm feeling very unwell from 10am most days this week. It varies day to day though, one day I think I am fine & then is eat a meal & 10 min later I'm so nauseous that I'm shaking. This morning sickness is ll new to me, not a pregnancy symptom I have had to this extreme before.
Apfel84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apfel84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2014 at 12:55pm
Hoping to pop in here permanently soon, just waiting for some time to pass so I can be sure AF isn't going to turn up. Faint BFP yesterday at 9DPO. Doctor gave me referral for bloods next week. I feel so tired and nauseous already! Anyone else get nausea so early??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiddiMumma2+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2014 at 12:59pm
Yeah my nausea started at 4 weeks 4 days (dates by my lmp so may not be 100% accurate though). Dating scan in two weeks yay!
krissi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krissi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2014 at 2:50pm
Mine started at 4 weeks this time around. Way earlier than last time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>