FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsurrogacy after 4 MCs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2019 at 1:44am
Originally posted by rose224549 rose224549 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilly220363 Lilly220363 wrote:

Girls, I came here to find help and support. It happened so that I can’t carry a baby. I have 4 miscarriages and I don’t think I will be able to cope with another one, because it’s so hard and so unbearable, I feel miserable and I feel ashamed in front of my husband. All of my friends are happy, they have kids. They have everything! And here I am who can’t even carry my own child. Doctors said they don’t know the reason and advised us to try ART. I don’t want to waste time and I’m looking for a good clinic. But I’m so scared. I receive absolutely no support from my husband. I read here, how girls are grateful to their families, to their lovely husbands. I have completely different situation. My husband blames me openly, he says this all is my fault and I do something wrong and my family is on his side. My mother told me, that all women in our family have an amazing health and no one ever had problems with carrying their children. I try to calm myself and save my marriage. I just really hope that everything will change, when we’ll find clinic and deep into the process of surrogacy. And in the result we’ll have happy relationships and our little baby.

Hello, Lilly. I'm sad to hear this, But I need you to be strong and full of hope. Everything is possible, We just need a cup of hope to make it true. I would like to give you a couple of advices. First, Don't look to those who have children, You don't know if they are really happy or not. They might have problems with their children, That they don't want to tell the others about it. I don't say to lose hope, All I mean is to try and thank God for everything. Second, I have tried a clinic named "Biotexcom" in Kiev, Ukraine. From my point of view, This is the best clinic I have ever seen. They have the best professionals in Europe, And the clinic is Categorized as one of the best clinics in Europe. I won't lie if I say I saw it the best in the world. The clinic is ISO certified so it meets your expectations, And guarantee the best services for you. It provides transportation, accommodation and food for free, So you won't worry about anything. You just need to provide a proof that your health doesn't allow to make you pregnant (May be a paper from your doctor). The atmosphere there is amazing, There are a lot of green surfaces which means a fresh non-polluted air. Finally, I'm sorry for writing too much, But I strongly recommend that you go to this clinic. I hope you will be at your best.

I would be very grateful for additional information about a clinic named biotexcom. My friends will most likely visit this clinic. They read a lot of positive reviews about this place. They are going to contact their managers to clarify all the necessary information. They really liked the fact that the clinic is ISO certified, for them it is very important. And also, it is important that It provides transportation, accommodation and food for free. This will save them from unplanned and additional costs. The fact is that a large number of forum participants recommend that they turn to this clinic. They really hope that these tips can help them. They are fully interested in surrogacy program. You said that they need to provide a proof that your health doesn't allow to make you pregnant (May be a paper from your doctor). I think they will be able to provide this document. I hope they like it in this place and they can find hope there. You know, they have been planning to take this step for a long time. After all, surrogacy is the only option for them. Thank you for your prompt reply, I hope that you remain an active user of this forum.

Sponsored Links

pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 1:06pm
It looks like Ukrainian clinics are taking over the forums haha
We were lucky to find the best agency for us - World center of Baby. It was a miracle that we were able to find the group chat with other WCOB couples. And wow, this is the best experience ever. better even than talking to people on forums.

I think that it is better to consider a few options at a time. and when coming to Ukraine - to visit a few clinics or agencies. just so you can be sure that this is the best clinic there is
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 11:28am
Not with Biotexcom! They always have problems and scandals. But Ukraine is still the best country for surrogacy, because it is legal there. One of my closest friends is barren. And she and her husband found a surrogate mother in a Ukrainian clinic, where they were dealing with infertility. This is the Feskov's Clinic (Feskov Human Reproduction Group), where all mothers are healthy and screened, the agreement is supported by a contract, so there is a certain guarantee that everything will be fine. Moreover, they dreamed of a son, heir, and in the clinic they had the opportunity to choose the sex of the future child! Only biological parents are mentioned in the birth certificate. They received their travel documents very quickly and now they have returned home as parents! Good luck to everyone who wants children)
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Dia218655 Dia218655 wrote:

It makes me happy that my story inspires people! We’ve also considered UK as well as India and Russia. In case of UK, not only price scared us away, but their law ‘The surrogate mother remains the legal mother of the child.’ By the way, Russian legislation has the same law. We were about to go to India and we contacted their clinic and arrange our meeting with their doctor. But then we saw a video on youtube about woman, who experienced surrogacy in this clinic. She told there horrible things! She told that despite of fast finding of surrogate mother, the clinic does minimum check of them and take women with diabetes and obesity in surrogacy programs. And it was not the first time we’ve seen such review! So we canceled our meeting immediately and started to look for another European clinic. And one of them caught our eye, Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom. The reviews about it were different, but most of them were positive. And also their price is lower than in other countries. We paid 39 900 euro for like everything, starting from oocyte donation and finishing with all needed documents. We were met at the airport, provided with comfortable apt and food. We had a manager, who translated everything. They even provided us with smartphones with Ukrainian phone numbers to ease our communication. They have packages for their services, so you can choose the most suitable for you. You can find more details on their website or contact a program coordinator, who will answer all your questions. We contacted them a couple of times and they answered really fast, so you won’t have to wait for days or weeks.

When I read your story, I was horrified to learn about the work of Indian clinics. Surrogates with obesity and other diseases are a nightmare. Probably, these clinics do not value their reputation. But I'm glad that you still could find a clinic where the doctors helped you. I also heard a lot of positive reviews about this place in Ukraine. Recently, we discussed this clinic on another forum thread. Tell us how are you doing now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12