FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFirst time parent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KeatesBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeatesBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First time parent
    Posted: 05 April 2017 at 8:55am
Hi all,

I've just found out that I'm expecting my first child at the end of this year which is all so very exciting.
I know its very early days but my GP has said I need to start looking at Midwives but there are soooo many options to choose from I don't know where to start. Can anyone recommend any?
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeatesBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 8:57am
Sorry just realised I didn't say....I'm in Wellington.
Mummabear16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummabear16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 11:09am
I don't know where abouts in Wellington you're based, but if you're in the Hutt Valley, any one of the ladies from Birthworks are awesome :D

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeatesBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 11:54am
Thanks Mummabear16, I actually live in the Northern suburbs and work in the CBD so someone around those areas would be best :)
Gina221179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina221179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2017 at 5:45pm
The wahine at Domino Midwives are great and I believe also have someone working in the Northern suburbs. I've interacted with a bunch of them and they've all been caring and respectful and attentive. http://www.dominomidwives.co.nz/area.php
 Post Reply Post Reply