FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPlease help a sister considering adoption

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennifer.L226373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer.L226373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help a sister considering adoption
    Posted: 11 October 2017 at 2:33am
When I became the ‘birth mother’ I was dating a really cool guy. I had just graduated from high school and started college, and he was finishing high school. I found out I was pregnant pretty soon after we began our relationship. We waited to tell our parents because I did not want to be forced to have an abortion after few months being pregnant my boyfriend passed away due to cancer of the skin. For a young woman, finding out she's pregnant before she feels ready to be a mother can be terrifying and challenging. Perhaps one of the only things harder is deciding to place the baby for adoption , I have been looking for a family that will have a private adoption with me been searching a free-style, family or any single one willing to have his or her family through adoption . At the time I felt so lost and confused. I didn’t know what to do with my life, including the fact that a new life was coming. I grew up in poverty and knew that was not an option I was willing to consider for my child. At the time, I was planning on keeping my baby, but one day adoption came up in my mind . I sought out what it meant and what the expectations were. I was so scared and didn’t want to do it. After receiving advice from a friend she informed me to search for an adoptive parent for my child here and after praying i decided to create a an account to begin the journey . I am begging anyone who sees this post to share my story and post to help me locate a loving family for my child or any married couple or single person willing to adopt, my account is new but i am willing to send you more pictures and information including where i live privately also i am willing to travel , and if you have been thinking about adoption contact me to know more information about me . Email me at consideringprivateadoption@gmail.com
Thank you very much and also i need support if you are interested just to help me while i keep searching a loving home for my baby .
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply