FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC 45+, looking into surrogacy option

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Olivia226494 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTC 45+, looking into surrogacy option
    Posted: 28 October 2017 at 11:06am
Hello everyone! I’m 47, married, no kids. My DH and I have been TTC for 9 years already. I’ve got pregnant in 2012, but there was problem with my kidneys and doctors had to terminate pregnancy. There is a very high risk for me to get pregnant again. We decided to use services of surrogate mother. Surrogacy is forbidden by law in our country and we are looking for options abroad. Which country is better to go? Which clinics are better to address? How long it takes to find sm? I read that sometimes it takes years. Is that true? I’m not getting any younger. I’m afraid that my eggs won’t be valid in a couple of years. I don’t want to lose time. I’m afraid it may be too late for us and there will be no chance to become parents.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2017 at 9:57am
Hello everyone who is reading my thread! I’m sad to see no replies. But I hope someone will talk to me. I’m stuck with my search. It makes me so angry at myself that I'm wasting time, but... There is a reason for my inaction. I don't want to whine and complain. I know that doing those things is just a waste of time. But I feel like I need to talk to someone. It feels like the whole world is against our intention to have a baby. Today I met my old friend. We studied in college together. We met in a local supermarket. She was with her kids, 9 and 2 yo. Of course she started to ask about my kids and I told her I don't have one. And she was like "OH REALLY?" She was looking at me like I'm crazy person. The only thing I wanted to do at that moment was to disappear. I wanted to explain myself and I don't know how this happened but I told her that we are planning to have surrogacy. Usually I don't tell about it and only the closest people know about it. And what do you think she told me? "Oh honey, don't be stupid. It's too late for you. Just let it go." And she was stupidly smiling and she had that dumb smirk on her face as if she knows everything about me and can tell me what I have to do with my life. Not only I was mad at her, but I was mad at myself. Why? Why have I told that bitch about surrogacy? Why I even care what she thinks? I have so many thoughts in my head now! I'm so angry! Why do I care what someone who means nothing for me thinks about my choices? And I'm just sitting here, doubting my intentions to have surrogacy. What if she's right? What if it's too late for us? I hate this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 9:22am
Hello everyone! I was hoping to see replies but anyways… To be honest I've been stressed last couple of days or even weeks... All these negative thoughts made me lost in time... I've been thinking over and over again about all that things which my "friend" told me. She made me doubt about my choice and this is not a good thing. This was a huge lesson for me. No one should stop us from reaching our goals. There are so many people who think they can tell us what to do. They judge us so easily. They don't even think they can hurt our feelings and our mind. But the thing is they don't know how we feel and what we have to face during our battle with infertility. The best thing for us is to just ignore them and do what is the best for us and our family. I understand that I was so stupid that I let her words to make me doubt in the thing which is now my only option to have children. I wasted almost 3 weeks thinking about her words, thinking about her opinion which has nothing to do with me. I'm so glad to be back on here. It made me sad to see no replies, but I still hope some of you here will join my thread. I will definitely continue my search about surrogacy. I don't have time for stress, depressions, for thinking if this option is good for me or not. Because I've already decided that surrogacy is the best for me and my husband. Anyway these days helped me to understand that no one and nothing will stop me from reaching my goal. I will never ever listen to anyone who would tell me surrogacy is wrong and not for me. I will do everything possible to make my family happy. To make myself happy. I hope some of you will share your experience. I will definitely consider everything I found on this board in my search. From now on I will find all information I need to start my surrogacy journey. This will be kind of a challenge for me. In a month I want to see huge result. I want my journey to start asap. So I will do everything to make it happen.
Alicia219545 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 9:45am
I'm so sorry about your situation dear! You made a great thing you came here. We are all in the same boat. Who else can understand better than we do? It was also hard for me to open up to people I don't know. But here we can receive support and understanding which sometimes we can't get from our family or friends. I know how hard it is to find a clinic. Recently I was in your shoes. Though search can take some time but eventually you'll find the best place for you! We found clinic in Europe. They've already found sm for us and we are waiting for our baby to see the world) I wish you good luck with your search!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2017 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Alicia219545 Alicia219545 wrote:

I'm so sorry about your situation dear! You made a great thing you came here. We are all in the same boat. Who else can understand better than we do? It was also hard for me to open up to people I don't know. But here we can receive support and understanding which sometimes we can't get from our family or friends. I know how hard it is to find a clinic. Recently I was in your shoes. Though search can take some time but eventually you'll find the best place for you! We found clinic in Europe. They've already found sm for us and we are waiting for our baby to see the world) I wish you good luck with your search!

Thank you so much for support! I'll consider your advices. It's so nice to talk to someone who is at the same boat. We've been TTC for so long... To be honest I'm exhausted. I want my surrogacy journey to start as soon as possible. I'm tired of waiting and hope for nothing. I believe surrogacy will give us a chance to live happily. I decided to concentrate on European clinics. They have pretty reasonable prices. USA prices so high I doubt we can afford to have surrogacy there. I hope I'll find something during December. Don't want to waste time any more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2017 at 3:32pm
Hello everyone who is reading my thread! How you're doing? What news do you have? I have a little update and I want to share it with you. So a couple of days ago I met my other friend. And what do you think? She started asking me is it true that we are planning to use surrogacy. When I asked how she knows she told me that B told her about it. B is the friend I met at a supermarket. I can't believe she told everyone about it! I want to go back in time and take my words back! I suppose they discussed me and my plans about surrogacy. It drives me crazy when I think what they were talking about me. Anyway I can change nothing. I'm trying not to think about this situation. This is really stupid to think about what other people think about me. They know nothing about my life and situation I have. I'm keep going and looking for information about surrogacy. My husband and I will have a meeting with a lawyer in a couple of days. We want to discuss all aspects of surrogacy and how we can avoid risks. We have already made a list of questions which we want to discuss with our lawyer. I just wanted to ask maybe you have some advices what should we ask? I really want to know all information on law part. I hope we won't miss any detail.
nany891227472 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nany891227472 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 7:18pm
Hi, you no need to get worried. I am going to tell you the best clinic for surrogacy. It's BioTexCom clinic in Ukraine. I had my surrogacy from that clinic last year and now i am the mother of twins boys, my whole world. After trying to conceive for almost five years my gynaecologist diagnosed me that i can not become mother due to some complications in my reproductive system. This news was really heartbroken for me, when one of my colleague asked me to go to that clinic. As i went there my life had totally changed. Me and my husband decided to go for surrogacy. We even selected our own surrogate mother. After some tests, the implantation took place and after 1 month doctor gave us a good news that we are going to be the parents of twins. That day was the happiest day of my life. After delivery we brought our twins to our home. I will strongly recommend you that clinic. There you can get the wish of your life at a very reasonable price. Good luck to you.
nany891227472 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nany891227472 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2018 at 4:32am
I dont post on these forums too often since I usually prefer to just read what other people are saying, but reading this one, I felt like talking about this. First of all, personally, I had one of my pregnancies terminated because of a "kidney issue" as well but it later turned out to be ill-advised and that nothing was wrong. It was devastating especially since it was so difficult to have that pregnancy take to begin with. I hope that didnt happen to you. I am also tired of doctors trying to reassure me. I dont need that from them, it only makes me feel even more helpless. Now that that's been said... I've been doing rounds of IVF, and still, there has been no change. I am tired. I dont want to be in and out of any more fertility clinics. We looked into this clinic in ukraine, I think. It has been the only thing that gives me some hope for the future. They explain the whole process of surrogacy and every stage of the procedure. I've linked it if you wanna see for yourself. Although I am kinda nervous about it, im also a bit excied. I hope this pans out and that soon, i have a baby! wish me luck guys! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wkbgaaXc2XaxTYJhtR0rA
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2018 at 3:17am
Hello, my friends visited one of the clinics abroad recently. They were in the same clinic that Nany mentions in her post!
They received a primary consultation. They have a very good impression of communicating with the managers and doctors of this clinic.
They are going to choose and pay for the VIP package. He is the most expensive of all three packages. But, the selection of a surrogate mother begins quickly. It should be selected within 1.5-2 months. It's very fast, it's a very good time. And they were told that there is a Standard package there. It costs less than the VIP package. However, the selection of a surrogate mother will take a longer time. They also have an economy package, but it is not available this year. My friends have chosen clinics for a very long time. They are very critical people and they are hard to please. But, at last they have defined the choice on this place. I am very happy for them, for the fact that they began to act. The fact is that previously she had many unsuccessful attempts at IVF. This had a bad influence on her mental health. The fact is that her husband is younger than her. She would like them to have a full-fledged family. Her husband is younger than she is 4 years old. She is 39 years old, almost 40 years old, she will soon have a birthday, and her husband is 36 years old now.They want to have a child very much. They will be very happy if they get twins. They really want to find a surrogate mother quickly. It is important for them that the process begin as soon as possible. It seems to me that their soul will be filled with great love and kindness when their surrogate mother will pregnant. They have great hopes for this clinic. They hope that doctors will help them on a professional level. My friend would be happy to receive such a birthday present (if their surrogate mother will be pregnant at the time of her birthday). I hope that they will be all right. The clinic has great ratings. Therefore, we hope only for the successful completion of this case, for success.
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 12:24am
Originally posted by Olivia226494 Olivia226494 wrote:

Hello everyone! I was hoping to see replies but anyways… To be honest I've been stressed last couple of days or even weeks... All these negative thoughts made me lost in time... I've been thinking over and over again about all that things which my "friend" told me. She made me doubt about my choice and this is not a good thing. This was a huge lesson for me. No one should stop us from reaching our goals. There are so many people who think they can tell us what to do. They judge us so easily. They don't even think they can hurt our feelings and our mind. But the thing is they don't know how we feel and what we have to face during our battle with infertility. The best thing for us is to just ignore them and do what is the best for us and our family. I understand that I was so stupid that I let her words to make me doubt in the thing which is now my only option to have children. I wasted almost 3 weeks thinking about her words, thinking about her opinion which has nothing to do with me. I'm so glad to be back on here. It made me sad to see no replies, but I still hope some of you here will join my thread. I will definitely continue my search about surrogacy. I don't have time for stress, depressions, for thinking if this option is good for me or not. Because I've already decided that surrogacy is the best for me and my husband. Anyway these days helped me to understand that no one and nothing will stop me from reaching my goal. I will never ever listen to anyone who would tell me surrogacy is wrong and not for me. I will do everything possible to make my family happy. To make myself happy. I hope some of you will share your experience. I will definitely consider everything I found on this board in my search. From now on I will find all information I need to start my surrogacy journey. This will be kind of a challenge for me. In a month I want to see huge result. I want my journey to start asap. So I will do everything to make it happen.

Hi, it seems to me that you should not discuss this topic with all your friends. You need to understand that people tend to condemn or criticize someone, and besides, they really like to do it. And not always your friends will wish you happiness. Some people like to look at how other people are sad. And it helps them to feel not so unhappy against their background, even if it is their friends. Therefore, limit communication with similar people. You will be able to gain new vitality and energy if you communicate with people who sincerely believe in your success and support you. Often, such people will never dissuade you from your dreams. They will support you in any situation and in moments of joy and in hours of despair. After all, each of us has our own fears, our limitations, our taboos. But, do not shift them to any other person. Perhaps the other person is freer, more confident, and deprived of our fears and prejudices. Why should such a person have to take the negative from others? Why should he lose his confidence in his actions? After all, you are an adult and you are ready to bear responsibility for your actions. Therefore, I wish you to trust only your heart and follow only your mind. Surrogacy - a modern option, and there is nothing strange and terrible.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2019 at 11:52am
Surrogacy de is a great option. This is what we chose. And I personally think that it is totally ok to not have your kid genetically related to you. Just do not think about it that much or even at all. I will be raising my baby if it is genetically my baby. and it is how it should be. wish you the best of luck!
Hope you have managed to find the perfect solution to your situation!
xxx
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 8:10am
Hi, I recommend that you contact Biotexcom in Ukraine in this case. This Ukrainian clinic is very popular among Europeans due to the high quality of services and relatively low prices. However, you must understand that in order to join the surrogacy program there must be medical indications. It is also important that you are officially married. If necessary, you may be offered to use donor eggs, they have a very large base. Perhaps you can pick up a donor of the same ethnicity as you. You better contact their manager and check with him all the details.
 Post Reply Post Reply