FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNot too sure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not too sure
    Posted: 24 February 2007 at 10:41am
Ok so I am not really ttc how ever I am not sure where to post this. I am due for af tomorrow and have not had any sign of it coming. We have not been using anything. I kinda want to be PG, but really not sure as of next month I am starting the pill and once I do that will be it for at least six month's. I know this is a little weird, but I feel like if I am not Pregnant I am letting go of my dream to have all my kid's close. Anyway sorry this is just really ramble trying to sort thing's in own head.

Edited by Mummy22
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 11:42am
Sorry i have no advice i guess ull have to wait for tomorrow to see what happens. I have had many months with no feelings and then getting.
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 11:43am
Why are you going back on the pill? if you really want them all together and this isnt the month then can you put off going on the pill?
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2007 at 11:47am
Maybe instead of putting off kids you could look at employing some help for when you have (and are pregnant with) the next one? But whatever you choose, it's not always the case that close in age = close in relationship OR not close in age = not close in relationship. I hope that makes sense, it sounds kinda silly put that way
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 7:53am
Originally posted by my2angels my2angels wrote:

Why are you going back on the pill? if you really want them all together and this isnt the month then can you put off going on the pill?

It is becasue we have decided it would be best to wait for a bit I know it seem's a little strange, but it would be best if we wait till Mikey is a bit older.   Sorry its is such a rambble.
Deborah Mum to:

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 7:56am
Originally posted by busymum busymum wrote:

Maybe instead of putting off kids you could look at employing some help

I wish that would be so cool hire me my own nanny not sure if I could or tho thinking of it now I could prob use my nine hour's od substidy's how ever nanny's charge at least 10 an hour so it would still cost me about 8 dollar's an hour.
Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2007 at 8:12am
hey deb,
how are you today? any signs yet? i think most of us have been in a similiar position so can relate to how you are feeling and what you are going through. goodluck with whatever the outcome- we are all here for you to vent away or discuss those feelings and times when you need to clear your head, it really helps to be able to talk about it.
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 8:56am
Well got AF kinda relieved as well as sad. I know its for the best, but a little part of me really want's to be pregnant too. just really a little confussed
Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 9:06am
hugs deb- i feel the same way at times too. treat yourself to something special. this whole baby thing can be very confusing, part of me wants another baby but the other part says i cant so im finding it hard to deal with all my mixed emotions as well, arrh!.
 Post Reply Post Reply