FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStuffing a pocket nappy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BabyOnBoard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyOnBoard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stuffing a pocket nappy
    Posted: 24 April 2007 at 11:20pm
Ok so I've become a wee bit of a MCN freak (already) and have 'tripped' over the computer a lot. LOL. I've only purchased pocket nappies and. . . I hear everyone talking about 'stuffing' them with differant inserts and boosters for extra protection.
This maybe a really dumb question but how do you fit them all? Is there a special way to do it. I just can't figure it out!
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 8:12am
Probably practise lol. DH tried stuffing one the other night and it took him forever to get it to sit in there without bunching hehe
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 12:22pm
you just stuff it like a pillow.

I pinch the front of the insert and put it right at the front of the pocket then as I bring my hand out I flaten it out with my hand.

Easy peasey (even her Grandad can do it )
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 1:23pm
Yep, like Toni said.

Practise makes perfect

Also probably helps that the bigger sized nappies are easier to stuff!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2007 at 1:34pm
Like Toni said. And I find it pretty easy except with the night naps which have more stuffing so it fits quite snugly.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply