FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBaby Harmony sizing question...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby Harmony sizing question...
    Posted: 06 May 2007 at 1:05pm
Ok so iv ordered a newborn BH pocket from the sales and was going to wait til i got it to see the size difference but i figured that i dont really know what im looking at anyway i want to get in quick for the sales so i was wondering if anyone who had used a newborn BH or something similar in a NB size could tell me how long bubs was in the NBs for...will it be a waste buying more if hes only going to be in them for a few week???
It says that they go up to something like 5kgs but i want to hear from someone who has used NBs...

TIA
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 1:54pm
ah well it all depends tho on how big/small your bub is going to be. some babies will be in them longer and some not. you should get good resale value on newborn nappies tho if they dont get much wear.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2007 at 3:36pm
True im just presuming that Astin is going to be around the same size as Bay 7lb 14oz
BabyHarmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyHarmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 4:26pm
Hi baysmum,
the newborn nappies currently in the sale are a slightly larger size to other NB brands out there. I'm currently reviewing the sizing of the Newborn Nappies and the new cut will most likely be a little smaller. You can expect the nappies to fit your baby for at least 6-8+ weeks unless you have a very large Baby. My daughter was prem (5lb4oz) and fit her Newborn Nappies till she was 3 1/2 months. It kinda depends on the thighs and how quickly baby puts the chub on around them.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 12:33pm
Thankyou i guess you are the best person to ask lol I have ordered 2 more now anyway as they look so cute!
 Post Reply Post Reply