FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan any one help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
switches View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote switches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can any one help
    Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:35pm

I'm just about to put Keith in to good old fashion cloth nappies ( cant afford the prefolds ) Dose anyone know how to fold these suckers and if so can you help me out and let me know the magic behind it . It would be mush apprecaited .

Thanks

Tina
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:38pm
check out this site here...

nappy folds
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:55pm
LOL I think that might just answer your question.... 12 times
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 9:50pm
Oooo that looks like fun!!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 10:06pm
huh?
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 10:04am
I found a site with folds as Im going to be using them to, http://www.kittykins.co.uk/advice/id/20
I am going to jsut use the normal triangle fold until he a big older was going to do the bat fold but htought it might be a bit bulky.
I have ot admit I love folding cloth nappies its so much fun .
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 10:48am
Originally posted by haleighsmum haleighsmum wrote:

I have ot admit I love folding cloth nappies its so much fun .

Glad to hear someone else has the same sense of a good time as me I got my prefolds yesterday and spent a while playing with them on my old baby doll.
switches View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote switches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 12:18pm

Awesome Thanks for that I might try the kite one on him when he wakes up but for now i might just have fun folding all his nappies in  different way and see what one works the best for him  .

Thanks again my sanity is saved ... ( I think ) lol

Tina
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 12:41pm
Maya was in origami folded flats from 6 weeks till TT at 22 mths. It worked brilliantly
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2007 at 10:29am
my nappies dont seem to fold into the kite style very easily I think they arent square enough. mine barely go corner to corner right with the triangle fold (Im fussy I like edges to match ).
how did the kite fold go?
switches View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote switches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2007 at 12:30pm

The Kite one worked not to bad , until I put him into the jolly jumper and it leaked out .. I'm now trying maria's folds for boys . it is a bit thicker at the front and hold it all in better . I tried the origami one on him but the front bit was a little to short . Now I just have to go get a snappie instead of pins , with a wiggly little man it make it a little hard to get the pins in with out sticking either him or myself .

I also had trouble trying to get the corners to match up , I guess the Nappie companies just like to frustrate people like us who want the corners to match up .

Lol

Tina
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2007 at 3:06pm
wow very technical that marias fold for boys lol, but looks like a challenge might have some folded like that to.
apparently nappies are differnet shape these dyas compared to old days my mums ones were all ocmpletly square she said so the corners always matched (shes fussy like me prob where i got it from lol), i do remember the lady who took my antenatal class couple yrs ago mentioned they have changed shape.

should get some of those no pin things wonder how well they hold. cuase sometimes nappy pins covers are hard to lift up to undo i find
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2007 at 3:09pm
a snappi wont work on traditional flats.
 Post Reply Post Reply