FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedbumGenius

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2007 at 9:42pm
Oh, let me know how it goes with getting them from that american site, sounds good!
Sponsored Links

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Mookey Mookey wrote:

We are going to choose Bum Genius aswell. They look very good and fit newborns (if its an 8 pounda) up to approx 3 year old. Nice colours too.

Our neighbour swears by Fuzzi's and has only ever bought 12 which she used from newborn and he just turned 1 and still wearing the same size. So you dont really need to buy different sizes.

This may not happen with all kids though, every baby is a different shape and will fit nappies differently. I doubt many people would only get away with one size of Fuzzis if used from newborn. Also the main measure for size of nappy is thigh circumference, skinny thighed and chubby thighs make a huge difference. For example, my Hannah had outgrown small Fuzzis by 3 months, and mediums by 12 months, so we would never have been able to get away with one size. There are also a lot of nappies (velcro fitteds and AIO's) that dont fit her right (so they leak) cos her thighs are too chubby.

Edited by aimeejoy
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 2:56pm
FB smalls until one? If only I had a skinny short baby LOL

Caitlin is the same as Hannah but was in her smalls until 7mths and is still in her mediums and has heaps of room to grow with them before she goes up to the larges
Mookey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mookey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 3:06pm
aimeejoy - The one size Bum Genius's we are getting are x-small, small, medium, large in one nappy and go from 8 pound to 35 pound. So hopefully they will fit till bubs doesnt need them anymore.
       CUSHYTUSH.CO.NZ
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 9:02pm
Yeah I know what you mean, but I know that some people have problems with AIOs fitting properly the whole way through (too bulky on newborns and too small/not absorbant enough for toddlers). They seem like the most economical option, but arent always. Not saying it won't be for you, but Hannah is very close to 35 pound now and no way near toilet training.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12