FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFuzzi Bunz - GOOD NEWS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuzzi Bunz - GOOD NEWS!
    Posted: 15 May 2007 at 11:53am
We'd like to thank all our loyal customers who have supported us while we have experienced worldwide delays in receiving Fuzzi Bunz Stay Dry Nappies, it doesn’t matter how good a product is if you can’t get it!

The good news is that things are improving at the manufacturer's. We are pleased to report that our shipping times have improved and are falling each week. We hope to be back to our normal delivery times (7-10 working days) shortly. Our current delivery time is 2-3 weeks.

So now is a great time to support WAHMs and take advantage of the special promo we have running for our Oh Baby friends to get a free nappy!

Any questions about the original pocket nappy? Fire away!

Cheers
Toni, Gen & Aimee
Your Oh Baby! Fuzzi Bunz Agents
Sponsored Links

AndysMummy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:09pm
Hi there,

Yay after about a 2 month+ wait my Fuzzi Bunz have arrived! Wahoo! The colours are so beautiful.
However I have a slight problem ... Andy keeps weeing out the leg! When we tried the demo nappy he did this a few times but we just figured that by the time they arrived he would have grow into them. He has large legs and is well above the med min weight range and has just turned 6 months. Any ideas on how to stop this? Is it possible that doing them up too tight would cause this problem? They leave nasty red elastic marks on his poor wee legs.I'm thinking of trying them on a looser dome but am worried about the possible consequences!

My agent is going to call in the weekend to make a time to come round, but I'm really desperate to start using them and start enjoying the financial benefits of not buying disposables any more. And I'm getting slightly freaked out that we have wasted $700+!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Laura
Paws View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:18pm
Are the nappies gaping around the leg at all? If when he is lying down, you push his knees back, the legs should still be a snug fit, if there is gaping that would account for the leaks.

The weight range really is a guide only...I'm alternating between smalls and mediums on Maddie as she can fit them both and she is 7.5 months. I also know of one woman whose 1+ year old is still in smalls. It emphasises why it is such a good idea to deal through an agent.

If we can't help you over the net i'm sure your agent will be able to sort if for you though.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:25pm
Hi
There doesn't seem to be any gaping. Do you think they could be too tight? I was talking to a mum today who said that her daughter gets no marks at all on her wee legs.
Paws View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 5:28pm
Maddie will sometimes get slight marks from the legs though it never really worried her....it is possible it is a little tight. You could try snapping them on the next set out and check for gaping. If there is any gaping though you will need to use the tighter setting.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 8:20am
The nappy will leak if it's too tight and shouldn't need to be tight enough to leave deep marks on bubs.

Have a play around with the snaps, the great thing about thiis style of nappy is that just because the waist is on the tightest fitting doesn't mean the thighs have to be (Caitlin is on the smallest waist snap and almost the largest thigh snap).

Hope that helps

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 1:40pm
Thank you both for you help. I really appreciate it.
I tried one on a looser setting but Andy still weed out them and there were still red marks. Around the stomach they are still tooo big but does that matter? Maybe I'll have another go when I get home this afternoon ...

xxx
Maya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 6:54pm
Random question, but what are you stuffing them with? I find my girls wet straight thru an insert + booster, they need either 2 full inserts or 1 full insert + 2 boosters.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:52am
Hi Emma,
I've been trying an insert and an inner. I've tried two inserts before but they seem to make the nappy so big that it pulls away around Andy's legs. It seems to me that the wee is coming through right by the elastic. Might see if I can push the inner up the sides a bit?? Or I might try two boosters. Didn't think of that. Thanks. Getting very disheartened and sick of all the washing!!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 7:36pm
Sounds like its a fit problem that needs to be seen. Hope your agent can see you soon and that you get it sorted They are fantastic nappies when they fit correctly.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 10:36am
Laura,
Any luck with the leaking yet?
If the leg elastic is still leaving red marks it sounds like the nappy is still too tight for him

Let us know how you got on with your agent

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:41pm
Hello everyone.
Thank you so much for all your help. We have had a major break through! No more leaking! Yay! I think I wasn't pusing the boosters far enough up the sides.
I LOVE Fuzzi Bunz! The sense of satisfaction when I can whip the nappy open and get rid of the liner and it's contents and keep using the same nappy is HUGE! hehehe

However ... Andy STILL has red marks on his legs. I now have him on the 2 dome. It seems to be working but I hate the red marks! I have been changing them quite frequently though as I'm worried about the leaking. But I am trying to leave them longer between washes. I've been popping in an extra booster when leaving the house. Awesome! Sadly I'm going to have to get some more boosters $$$$. How long should an inner and a booster give me? I haven't been brave enough to use them over night yet. What inner contents do the rest of you use at night? Sadly the agent didn't ring this weekend like she said she would :( I really want to get the red mark thing solved.

I'm so impressed. And am feeling like a real Greenie

Hope you have all had a fab weekend.
Hugs
Laura

P.S can I ask you all a poopie/solids question here or should I start a new thingie??

Edited by AndysMummy
Bizzy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by AndysMummy AndysMummy wrote:

The sense of satisfaction when I can whip the nappy open and get rid of the liner and it's contents and keep using the same name is HUGE! hehehe

just wondering what you mean by this?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 11:54pm
Opps typo have fixed

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 8:29am

The sense of satisfaction when I can whip the nappy open and get rid of the liner and it's contents and keep using the same nappy is HUGE! hehehe

Laura, are you reusing the nappy and changing the insert? Fuzzis aren't designed to be used like this and MIGHT be a reason for the leaks (can't see how tho, but could be something to consider).

I put Caitlin to bed for the night with 2 large inserts (12 hours) and don't have leaks (now that she is in the mediums) and for daytime I put in one large insert and 1 booster. That lasts her for 4 hours+ and I think she is a fairly heavy wetter.

Re. the pooping thing, probably best to start a new topic so that everyone can read it and offer advice
Paws View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 8:40am
For Maddie we are using 3 inserts over night (I'm sure she saves it all up during the day!) and during the day an insert and a booster will give us 4 hours or so.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Two Blondinis Two Blondinis wrote:

The sense of satisfaction when I can whip the nappy open and get rid of the liner and it's contents and keep using the same nappy is HUGE! hehehe

Laura, are you reusing the nappy and changing the insert? Fuzzis aren't designed to be used like this and MIGHT be a reason for the leaks (can't see how tho, but could be something to consider).

ditto on that one...

i know some people who do reuse their pockets that way but they air them out between uses. Its not something i have ever done tho.

it may be causing the red marks around his legs tho, the pee would be irritating him.

also what size nappies are you using?

Edited by gandt

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:13pm
Hi there,
I only reuse the nappy if Andy hasn't weed in it. He seems to like pooping in it as soon as I change it. Since his poop is now solid there is no mess once the liner is replaced. I was told about this by the agent. Feeling bit stink now. I would never reuse a nappy which was wet. I change the whole thing when it needs changing. Please don't think that I'm being dirty
I always make sure that there is no wee

We are using mediums. Going to go and hide in the cupboard

Thanks for the info on night time use. Might give it a go tonight.
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:22pm
No one thinks you are being dirty Laura. What needs to be changed at each nappy change does seem to confuse a lot of people tho, and whenever I do a demo, I always get asked if you need to change the whole nappy or just the inserts. I think they were just making sure you were aware as a lot of people arent.

BTW, am sorry your agent didnt ring you. Maybe try calling her, otherwise I can pop in next time I come over?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:31pm
Thanks Aimee.
I'll give my agent an email and give her another chance. I just hate hounding people. Esp when I think I should be able to put a nappy on my baby properly on my own! hehehe

I'm totally loving the Fuzzi Bunz now that the leaking has stopped.

There is a lady on TM selling FB with a zoo print. Do you know if Honeychild be getting them in too? As I REALLY need some!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>