FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC#3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTC#3
    Posted: 27 May 2007 at 12:54pm
Ok so here i am ready for number 3.  Is anyone else TTC #3.  with a small age gap already.  I have 18 month's between my boy's and going for anotehr small gap heap's of people keep telling me I am mad.

Edited by Deborah
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 2:06pm
Deborah, I have the same gap twice as you know. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be - Briona was such a busy and refluxy baby and Kryssi is the most relaxed baby ever! By the time you have #3, Alan will be old enough to climb in/out his car seat and walk some places (not just in the stroller) and dress himself and go fetch... so might even be easier than 2. On the other hand, 2 arms and 3 children can be a bit tricky. If your DH is happy to support you with 3 and you have friends you can call on, go for it! It's no madder than 2

Oh - and don't break your foot, ok?
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 2:23pm
Hey Deb and Teresa, lol i hope to be here, soon, very soon, am sure i am making headway with the negotiations.. lol, he has started asking about when i would want baby to be born...and he decided not to get rid of our highchair even though ayja hasn't used it for about 5 months, he even asked paris about what she thinks about having another little baby (she of course said she would love HER, we asked what if it was a boy to which she replied "no, it wouldn't be, i don't want a brother") anyway does that mean he's close to the yes? lol

good luck Deb. .. maybe you just need to buy one of those snazzy slings like Teresa has so you have hands free.. or maybe some discrete little wrist leishes.. lol
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 9:16pm
Dh was all set to get the snip a few months back but we cancelled it due to finances! Pleased now as I would like to try for #3 and DH is nearly there with going for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply