FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcoffee anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: coffee anyone?
    Posted: 07 June 2007 at 10:55pm
does anyone want to have coffee tomorrow - well today, friday...????

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:15pm
I could be persuaded...
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 8:00am
I'd love some! Could you courier it to me?
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 8:41am

flat white?
latte?

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 10:34am

That would be great....If I didnt live half way down the country LOL

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 11:27am
So meet in the middle - at my place! I've got a coffee machine and if you're really lucky I might even do some baking!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 11:49am
Love to, if you want to bring your boys over to visit me and Sam.

We are in Hamilton though.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:07pm
hmmm, what would you bake...???

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:29pm
Lets see...

Chocolate cake... apple cinnamon muffins... oaty choc-chip biscuits... afgans with chocolate icing...

and I can make hot chocolates, short blacks, flat whites, lattes, long blacks, cappiccinos, mochaccinos... and tea, instant coffee and milo for those that prefer!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:36pm
Becca if you are still in ski land when we go over there i'll come and see you.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 12:39pm
You're on Becks!

Although Nat's got an interview in Wellington on Wednesday...
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:52am
I baked apple cinnamon muffins yesterday Willie got mighty cross that I gave them all away...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 9:24pm
Haha Emma! I do that to Andrew all the time...bake something yum and give it away, usually chocolate brownie. Poor neglected hubby (sarcasm) only get's baking for himself once or twice a week!

Did you do coffee on Fri? I didn't see this thread in time. I can do Monday though :) Or Tues, or Wed, or Thurs, or Fri. Ok, so we don't have a very busy social calendar
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 10:22pm
we didnt do anything on fri - toby was sneezing rivers of snot...i would like to check out the bang bang cafe in ponsonby tho one day...

i dont recall getting an apple cinnamon muffin emma???

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 4:40pm
Oh dear. Hope Toby is better now. Is Bang Bang the one where you can buy baby food?

Let us know when and we'll be there.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 7:32pm
We're keen too! I'm trying to sort out a nanny for Tues and Wed so those will be my 'work' days, and other days I can flit about like a social butterfly

Gandt - no one else got muffins, just Ang. It's her reward for being a great boss and to cheer her up coz her baby is due this week and she's feeling very... pregnant.

Fiona - lmao, Willie can't complain too loud, I baked a chocolate cake this afternoon and he and his daughter ate 1/2 of it between them in five seconds flat!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 8:25pm
sounds like they inhaled it Ems

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2007 at 9:08pm
Um are you sure YOU didnt lick any bowls Emma????
Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 9:19am
We would be up for coffee, just say when and where :D
We're in America for 3 months with Mummy and Daddy!

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 2:21pm
B-a-king?!??!?!?! What's that?    My DH is lucky I cook him dinner

You lot are such Domestic Godesses!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>