FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJust when I want to give her away...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just when I want to give her away...
    Posted: 06 August 2005 at 3:43pm
Hannah's new favourite game is to give everyone (and every 'thing') cuddles. Just when I am getting my most frustrated she comes out with this!

Just caught her giving her duck a cuddle and at the same time saying "ahhh". How can she go from devil child to sweet angel in 0.01 seconds? I hate my emotions being toyed with this much! haha It's worse than a high school relationship
Sponsored Links

Tami View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 6:43pm
thats quite cool but she might try get away with stuff by doin it lol.my sons 1 month old.i cant wait till he starts playing and stuff.their cute at this age but really quite boring lol
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2005 at 10:14pm
i wish jake gave cuddles that didn't end in teeth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2005 at 3:40pm
don't worry lizzle... if hannah is cuddling anything remotely human then teeth are definitely involved. i think that's why her duck cuddle was cute, because she couldn't bite him!
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 12:13pm
Haha my little boy is the same. Gives the best cuddles! Wraps his arms & legs around you, the wham out comes the teeth! And why are babies teeth so much sharper than my own? They are like little razor blades and break the skin.
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 2:37pm
Gee, looks like that is a 9 month old thing

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2005 at 6:35pm
hey Toniellis, I think Alex and jake share a birthday. October 25th?
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 2:11pm
Maya still loves her 'cockles' especially the squishy kind where she wraps her whole body around me. Still makes me melt!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 9:32pm
lol cockles.. paris calls them cuggles. we have what we call squishy cuggles, but they don't make me melt, usually they hurt cos she wraps herself around you and squeezes reallllly hard.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:41am
Xanders into climbing on the couch behind u and wrapping his arms round ur neck and almost strangling u lol.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 7:53pm
Maya's a strangler too, usually when I am down on the floor trying to clean up the mess she's made!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:37pm
hahaha sound like some seriously violent kids! and that's their form of showing love and affection?

...ooo I didn't mean your kids in particular. you know... just kids. evil little creatures

Edited by nikkiwhyte
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 9:51pm
lol yeah paris does that too, usually when shes in a silly mood and i'm down on the floor changing ayja's nappy, she'll come and jump on my back and wrap arms around my neck, or try and climb up to have a "riddy- pack" (that's what she calls a piggy back)
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 12:37pm
hmmmm, actually guys, I think I might be a strangler too, I always come up behind Peter when he is on the computer and give him big hugs, LOL
(or maybe I really am trying to strangle him when he has sat in front of it for hours and hours and hours....)

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2005 at 4:17pm
LOL, I know that feeling newmum. Janine Jayden does the same when I'm changing abby. He also loves to take a running leap into your arms for a cuddle when you least expect it. Many a time I have had to drop something to catch him in time.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Gwyn_n_Pete View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwyn_n_Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 9:21pm
Grace is really sneaky with her cuddles she'll give you a nice cuddle then just as she's pulling away she'll grab a nice big handful of hair! LOL. She's only got half a tooth and another which has just come up so you can't really feel it yet but man I know what you mean by Razor sharp!!! I gave her a raisin today to see what she'd do with it and it got stuck on her tooth! I was in fits of laughter it was so funny!
Gwyn
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gracejenkins
 Post Reply Post Reply