FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUmmm I confused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ummm I confused
    Posted: 31 July 2007 at 7:58pm
Ok so this morning I was sure I was pregnant then about 11am AF arrived or so I thought now it seem's it has stoped.  I am having AF cramp's so I am thinking it might come on strong tomorrow, but of course I now stll don't really know what is going on.  Argh! I guess I will find out tomorrw.  This never happen's tho i always get it really heavy first day and now there is nothing.
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2007 at 8:11pm
I thought the same last month - but alas it was definately AF, although lighter than usual and a couple of days late - only time will tell though! Cramps aren't a good sign!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2007 at 8:12pm
Strange but I think you're right, you'll get it in full force tomorrow.

Did you ever do a test in the end?
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2007 at 8:19pm
Na no test will see how it goes tomorrw i was so peeved to see AF I told DH to buy me smoke's instead.  and it not light it jsut not there anymore at all.  I am a little worried tho cause I was going to start taking the pill and took the first one today I think i might see how i go tomorrow does anyone know if it can affect baby if and I think it is a very small iff I am pregnant.
Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 5:54am
how are you today deb?
my period started off like that, in fact it has often started off with light spotting, stopped then started again, even in the middle of my period i can have a day with no bleeding then it starts again. im weird though i have decided.
BUT on the other hand, before i found out i was pregnant with emma,as she was a BIG suprise and i wasnt expecting it- i was about a week or so late, but the month before had been too so didnt think anything of it... anyway i was really sick with the worst flu i have ever had, with really high temps it was awful. i remember going to the toilet and going back and telling hubby "its here" then it stopped. again thought nothing of it tested the next week and i was in fact pregnant.

all the best deb
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 7:22am

Well it gone completly over night I still having the odd cramp.  This is so doing my head in right now.  With everything else that is going on in my world I jsut wish my body would do what it is surpose to.  I am no good at waiting and seeing, but don't want to waste the money on yet another test.  So I am thinking if it not here by tomorrow i might go  to doc on friday.  I am guessign I should sotp taking the pill jsut in case..  Argh I am so frustrated.  Yesterday I was sure I was not pregnant even tho I still felt it and today i think i still might be.  Oh I feel liek i am going nut's.

Deborah Mum to:

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 7:25am
(((hugs))), i think you should go and test, make an appointment with the doctor, stop taking the pill and take a deep breath...lol

dont yah hate how our bodies do this to us, btw it is possible to get a little bit of bleeding when your af is due and you are pregnant

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 7:40am
Thank's Kaz this is jsut so differnt then it was with my boy's.  With Alan I knew I was Pregnant right from the start with Mikwy I thiught I was then when I did a test I did not see the faint line so thought I wasn't  (we got married that week so thought i was late cause of stress) whne it did not arrive I did another test and it was BFP checked the old one and there was a faint line.  Because I have perfect Pregnancy not MS or anything I find it hard to tell. Oh I think DH can come home on his break with a test I can't wait any longer.  Of course if a  BFN I will be gutted again so i just don't know.
Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 9:22am
argh! deb, it is sooooooo frustrating! why cant our bodies be nice to us? thinking of ya xxoo
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 9:35am
Can you get free tests in NP? The midwifery clinic in Palmy gives them out for free.
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 10:04am
Oh that a thought I am thinking about ringing my M/W  later will see what  DH  says first he home at lunch time.
Deborah Mum to:

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 10:21am
Good luck Deb! Hope it is the BFP you want!
Don't worry about taking that first pill, I was still taking mine religiously until I found out I was pregnant with Ella (and drinking and smoking). I asked my midwife about whether the pill could affect her and she said its not dangerous but of course to stop as soon as you suspect a pregnancy.

Crossing fingers for ya!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 10:30am
you can get whats called i think 'inplatation' or somethign like that so it could of been that? Its just like spotting when you were due for your period.

Oh do a test Debs I am impatient and want to know
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 10:33am
okay I have found something on it:

The earliest pregnancy symptoms include abdominal cramping that feels like menstrual cramps. This cramping is not, however, associated with menstrual bleeding. Instead of that, you might experience light vaginal spotting or mucus discharge.

This very light bleeding occurs a bit earlier than your expected normal periods. The spotting is lighter in color than the normal menstrual blood, and doesn't last as long either. These earliest signs of pregnancy -- abdominal cramping and spotting -- are also known as implantation symptoms of pregnancy.[/red]
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 11:21am
Ooh good luck loadsofkids I cannot wait to hear what happens
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 11:31am

Still here waiting I am trying to not think about it but it is so hard not too.  Oh hurry up DH I want to test.   They need a smiley for frustrated I think.

Deborah Mum to:

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 11:50am
I'll be checking in...
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 12:23pm
oooh me too
ezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 12:38pm
0o0o mee to!!!!

good luck!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2007 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by busymum busymum wrote:

I'll be checking in...

and me and me and me....ohhh i cant stand the suspense

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>