FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtimes for meetup?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: times for meetup?
    Posted: 07 August 2007 at 11:06pm
Just a quick question.. is there any set times things are happening or activities etc.. just in case we don't stay in welly i would love to know what's going on and when.. would love to stay but is looking a little outta our price range, may have to travel on the day..
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 11:20pm
I am looking into cheaper Accomodation for a few mums and can let you know prices if you like. Then you wont hwve to travel down for one day. It wont be anywhere flash but would be cheaper then anything in welly. Im looking around the Hutt as there are loads around and yet still only 10-15mins from welly city.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:12am
I'm the same, we may stay with DH's cousin but still not sure about that one.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:14am
Mike reckons it would be cheaper to travel back and forth each day.. i know he doesn't mind how much driving he does but i reckon it would be nice to have the atmosphere of staying and being there at night and having a laugh with all the ladies too!. i dunno,
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 9:23am
Have you checked out some of those places on Pharazyn St, Kels?

There's no chance of getting lost, and if you need chauffers/pack leaders lol then they can follow some of the Hutt mum's into Wellington city.

I wish we had a bigger house so I could invite people to stay!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:02am
OHbaby! is putting on lunch on the Saturday for mums, dads and kids, I should have more details by the end of the week, just waiting back on confirmation of a couple of things.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:29am
We drive down to Welly regularly, cost of petrol is pretty expensive. Have you looked at apartment accommodation where you pay a standard room rate and not per person.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply