FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbfp?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BabySurprise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bfp?
    Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:41pm

did this earlier today the line was faintly there when i did the test the slowly(very slowly) darkened and though u cant see it, i cant work out if it is pink or just my eyes playing tricks on me coz thats what i want to see. i havent used these hpt before so im not sure how reliable they are. im only 10dpo which i know is early lol but i couldnt help myself. serves me right for testing so early. i will test again first thing coz i know i wont be able to not test when there are some in the draw.
Sponsored Links

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:02pm
I can def see something, but it's quite faint, though I tested when I was 8 weeks! I would see what your next test looks like and compare!
Nikfras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikfras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:25pm
I can see a very faint line from the pic. I'm sure im not imagining it!! thats very exciting ! good luck with the next test hope the line is more obvious so you can be definite.
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:41pm
Looks like a line to me!
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:49pm
Yep I can see a line too Congrats
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
CarleyRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarleyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2010 at 10:06am
Yup i can see a line too, congrats!!
TTC Sept08
July10 FS APP
ICSI#1 BFN-No frosties
ICSI#2 BFN-2 Frosties
FET-8th August - BFP 20/8/12
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:29pm
very faint, but looks like a line to me!

monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2010 at 4:40pm
How did you get on this morning babysurprise?
Was it any darker with FMU?
3 little Angels July 10, May 11, Apr 13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:26pm
didnt really get fmu as i didnt get to sleep all night as my son kept me awake til 4:30am and i had been to the T in that time. but i did one anyway lols with the same result, only a bit lighter on a 1st response. only 11dpo so a few days and ill test again or af will show one of the 2.
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:47pm
FX!!! Good luck!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:53pm
im starting to think that it is just a strong evap line and a crappy brand that i dont want to try again but its the free ones from the hospital so if i want the free im gonna have to use them.
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 7:20am
i have never had a evap line on those tests, and with Cory, i was almost 4.5 wks before i got a bfp on it, yet was getting a bfp on other tests about 3 days before i was due.

try another brand and good luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 1:13pm
i will be kaz
i did another test today(the same brand and it did the same thing. the actual line appears straight away but its just a white line then it kind of darkens but no colour and not drak enough. was with in the 5 - 10mins that i took the test. i did try 1st response yesterday but only got the same thing. so i guess since i have now ran out of tests that im just gonna have to wait til tuesday. by then af would have shown.
CarleyRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarleyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 1:42pm
FX AF Doesn't show!!
TTC Sept08
July10 FS APP
ICSI#1 BFN-No frosties
ICSI#2 BFN-2 Frosties
FET-8th August - BFP 20/8/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:26pm
ok so in the space of a few days iv manage to do 7tests yip poas addict that is me lol.

now what are the chances that every one would have evap line?
monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:38pm
If they are all the same brand very slim chance, if they are all different then surely no chance!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:52pm
3 are 1st response and 4 a innovcon,
all of them have some digree of a line i just dont know if any of them are actually pos+
tarns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:55pm
are the lines coming up within the test timeframe? If so.....a line is a line

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2010 at 10:24pm
thats what has me a bit stumped
the innovacon one all came up with a shadow of a line pretty much straight away but then got a tad darker(none have any colour) then dissapeared then reappeared, the one i did this morning deff came up straight away. grr this is annoying.

i have a history of evap lines by the way they seem to be attracted to me, usually i would have been able to get a decent pink line by now if i was pregnant.
i decided to google this brand as iv never heard of them before and apparently they are known for strong evap lines.
think im gonna get digital test. coz im sick of trying to work it out.
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2010 at 7:41am
Can you post pics of the FR ones?? were they the dip tests or the midstream? cos the midstream always have an indentation line that you can see in the right light... was there any colour in the FR ones?
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>