FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBabies having babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Babies having babies
    Posted: 09 November 2009 at 3:29pm
From Stuff this morning

12yr old gives birth to baby boy

It's just sad
SJ
Callum - Dec 2008
Daniel - Oct 2010
Sponsored Links

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:17pm
OMG!!! A 12 year old does not have the mental capacity to have a baby!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:20pm
THAt is absolutely disgusting!!! (says she who caught SS in bed with a girl a couple of weeks back and found out on saturday the girl is only 14!!!!!!!!!!!! I was unhappy and angry before, now i am bloody ropeable!!!)
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:03am
omg thats insane...at 11/12 I was not evening thinking about sex and babies!!

kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:27am
I know Sheena, I was still climbing trees, riding my bike and coveting my sister's new roller blades.

FT - OMFG FOURTEEN    Gutted catching SS in bed at all actually
SJ
Callum - Dec 2008
Daniel - Oct 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:50pm
yes, i was really REALLY REALLY angry, and was apoplectic when I discoverd how old the girl was. He is almost 18, so thats kind of sick, really. I will be getting in touch with her parents, as he is moving out in 2 weeks (WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!) and if it was me, I would want to know about that.
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:29pm
That's almost bordering on child abuse, allowing your 12 year old to even have a boy friend in the first place, let alone sleep together in your house.
My niece is 13 and I can guarantee she isn't allowed any boys to 'sleep over' let alone a boy friend.
What kind of mother does she have. sick sick sick

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:08pm
OMG.....Did that say.....LIVE IN BOYFRIEND???? What the heck was the mother thinking??? Was she thinking???

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:39pm
That's crazy how could the mum allow that to happen!

I was busy playing Barbie lol. I didn't start thinking about sex till about 16.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:01pm
Its disgusting, eh??? A live in at 11!!! makes oyu wonder wht the rest of hte home life is like.. so sad!
kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:10pm
I just don't even understand IN WHAT UNIVERSE is that OK??? I mean, even OKing a boyfriend at that age, let along living in. It's just so wrong. Particularly sad that her father reported the mother to the authorities and what did they say? Oh we can't stop a child from having contact with another child....

Dumb dumb dumb!
SJ
Callum - Dec 2008
Daniel - Oct 2010
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 12:08am
there is no way in the world I would allow my 11 year old daughter to have a boy stay over the night (not even in seperate beds/rooms).

and I cant imagine the toll being pregnant would take on an 11/12 year old. heck I am finding it hard enough at the ripe old age of 33.

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 1:15pm
concieved at 11!? What??? Live in boyfriend!?!?! Boyfriend at all!?!?!?

Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 11:50pm
#*($&)#$(&()#&*Q$()Q*#$()#*Q$()#$*()Q#$*Q#()$*#$()#$

thats pretty much my take on it

Tui89 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tui89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2009 at 10:41pm
Her mother should be charged. That is all.
pikelets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikelets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2009 at 8:12pm
That is awful! That is borderline neglect/abuse/god knows whatelse I can call it from the girls mother. That poor 12yr old and baby!

3 Angels - Dec10 / Mar11 / Dec11
flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 6:44pm
Agree with you all....for the most part.
I started going out with my husband when I was 12 (23 days before my 13th birthday, he was 13) but we didn't have sex till after we were married, and when we stayed at one anothers before then, it was strictly seperate rooms :)
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 7:50pm
My friend's parents met when they were twelve, and became boy friend girlfriend at 13 , stayed together all through school, married at 21 and are still happily married 30 years later, and thats including going through the unexpected loss of their daughter .
But still, 11 and getting pregnant , Caitlyn will be 11 in 4 years and it was only yesterday I gave birth to her .
Its too young .
Way too young .

flakesitchyfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flakesitchyfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:15pm
Absolutely too young. I still think I'm far too young. But then I'm in a mood tonight
http://eggsineachbasket.blogspot.com/
Aithne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aithne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2009 at 4:32pm
I know im a young mum but OMG 12years old
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>