FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTurbo Jam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turbo Jam
    Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:55pm
Has anyone on here bought this off the Tv Store (through the Infomercial)?

I just did a google search (to buy it online) and came accross an American site where HEAPS of people bought it and have had monthly "service charges" taken from their credit card by the Distributor/Marketing Co and they can't get their money back due to some dodgy disclaimer for online support being available to them and basically too bad for them if they didn't use the service

I was hoping that wasn't the case if bought in NZ, but thought I'd better check here first
Sponsored Links

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 5:15pm
Not sure. Haven't purchased it but it certainly looks fun!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 5:35pm
that sounds dodgy!   i have been thinking about getting that for a while....looks like fun.
i can add it to the collection of winsor pilates and core secrets

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 11:30am

Originally posted by jack_&_charli jack_&_charli wrote:

that sounds dodgy!   i have been thinking about getting that for a while....looks like fun.
i can add it to the collection of winsor pilates and core secrets

me too!!!!!lol

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 10:22pm
and tae bo!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 2:35pm
OK - Just asked them all the questions I had written down

"Are you going to keep charging me until I'm 50?"
"Are you going to request one of my limbs to ensure you recieve payment until I'm 50?"
"Do I need to sign anything in blood?"
"Are you in any way shape, or form trying to or going to rip me off?"

Answers to all of the above where NO (naturally )

So I let rip with my credit card and fingers crossed the dvds should be with me mid-next week so I can start the "10lbs and 10 inches in 10 days" quest

Skinny-dom here I come *cough*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 3:36pm
like owning a gym membership doesn't make you fit
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 1:49pm
Jess - I have a swiss ball and have never had a pump for it. Blow it up like a balloon lol, makes ya feel rather funky afterwards!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 2:59pm
Let us know how it goes Toni :). I really want it so if it goes well for you I may have to invest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2007 at 10:55am
the dvd arrived on Friday and I did the "learn and burn" they teach you all the moves then you do a 15 minute workout

OMFG!!!! I am SO unfit! lol

Felt it all in my hips and abs the next day so it must be working.
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 2:48pm
Was it fun? If you don't mind me asking how much is it? Do you have to buy a new lot regularly?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 3:17pm
It was good, dunno about fun as I'm SOOOOOO unco-ordinated that I spent the first couple of goes playing catch up! lol

I've been a good girl and have been doing the 20 minute workout everynight last week and I have already noticed that my jelly belly is looking a bit smaller!

Edited by Two Blondinis
Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2007 at 8:17pm
I was looking into doing that as well but now that your doing it i'll just hold off and wait and see what it does for you!

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 5:00pm
i was thinking the same deez

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:52pm
Well when I'm at my goal weight I'll post a photo of me in a teeny tiny bikini doing the "infomercial pose" to show off my sleek figure

NOT!
 Post Reply Post Reply