FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYippeeeeeeee !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yippeeeeeeee !!!!
    Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:07pm
Well we have managed to find a house closer to my dh work due to our rental property being put on the market after only being here for 5 months! We are going semi rural and the house is awesome really nice and clean and recently redecorated with a double garage with auto door opener, fully fenced section and a gate to keep my miss mischief in!! And the rent is way cheaper than we are paying , kent fireplace, moving day set for 11 sept
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:08pm
Yay!!! sounds awesome.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:09pm
hehe that's what happened to Janine: got the boot and then got a far nicer place! 11th Sept isn't far, how's the packing going?
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:13pm
that's awesome!! yay for you   but dammit....packing

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:14pm
Yay thats great news for you.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 9:35pm
I have got some boxes but have not started packing lol!! And we are so happy will be great for the kids living semi rural and going to a country school, Braedon will be 5 next may so we were quite keen to find somewhere and settle, my mum informs me she is gonna come and help me declutter hehe, have not got too much junk but I'm sure she'll find some , good on ya mum!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2007 at 10:20pm
hmmmm moving day of 9-11.....

does sound like an awesome move tho!
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 8:06am
YA Nic that sound's so good.!
Deborah Mum to:

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 8:28am
woohoo! pewople aer superstitious about that date too, so i have found it's a great day to do anything! less people about.

And yah for finding a nice place. Where is it?
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 8:30am
LOL Nic my mum doesn't know what clutter is - I'd hate to see the day they have to move again! They have so much junk!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 9:26am
Congrats on the new house and all the best for moving day!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 9:30am
I'm not supersticious so not worried about that date at all lol Bombshell!
My mum is the tidiest person on earth lol , I'm sure she must think I'm a bit of a slob I'm not dirty but don't do things straight away hehe!
We are moving to Tokomaru just before the township it is much closer to dh work and I prob won't need to use the car much and prob just do the trip to town on a friday we are very excited!!
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 12:29pm
That's so cool... yay for the flash new digs!
Andie
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 1:37pm
My friend is just moving out of Toko. She loves the place (but her DH wants to move back into town) and the school there is great.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 7:22pm
Thanks for that Becks I have tried to go onto the school website today and can't navagate it, nice to hear it is a good school there is only about 70 kids so nice and small and Braedon is off to school in about 9 months eeeek! It is only like 15 mins to town seriously not far why does your friends dh not like it, we are just before the township so in the country
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 8:53pm
Is it better rent charge there too Nic?
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 4:48pm
Way cheaper rent $40 less a week than what we are paying in town.
 Post Reply Post Reply