FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYaaaaaaay!!! *dances*

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yaaaaaaay!!! *dances*
    Posted: 30 March 2008 at 2:12pm
I've reached my 2nd weight loss goal!!!

First was to be under 80kg.. 2nd was to be 75kg..

I weighed myself today and I'm 75.0kg *woot* lol

Go the treadmill!

And typical that I can't find my tape measure when I really want to do my measurements to see what they are like!

Sponsored Links

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 2:45pm
all this from the treadmll? how long do you spend on it? Do you recommend it?
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 3:28pm
I've just reached my first gaol, 10kgs and thats without the treadmill but I think I need to get it out now because its getting harder! Running after kids has helped though (that and living in a house that has three levels!)

Congrads!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 4:09pm
I've lost 5kg on the treadmill. I had to really take it easy throughout the whole ectopic thing though and I've only had it a few weeks so it's really not bad!

I only spend about 1/2 an hour on it. Sometimes longer it just depends on how much time I have during the day. But I really work myself when I'm on it. Because of my boobs are massive and it hurts to run for too long I do 2 mins running and then 3 walking at a really good pace and just continue this. It's a good work out because it makes my heart rate go up really high then drop, then up again etc. But I also am doing a weights program too that I made up with the help of my physio/gym friend

Totally recommend it. But it's not cheap lol.

Edited by kebakat
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 5:04pm

I love her treadmill and so does Andrew

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 9:14pm
Well done!!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 10:01pm
Good job!!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2008 at 11:44pm
well done stacey!!!!    i'm so jealous...but in a nice way

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 10:00pm
Yay congratulations

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 10:11pm
Well done Stacey

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 10:16pm
That's awesome Stacey. My sister lost 20kg's with the help of WW and her treadmill. She went below her goal weight too. She looks freakn awesome.

Well done. I really admire you for doing this, I just going have the will power or patience! But it's easy for me to bitch about not fitting my pre Cooper clothes.

Yay to You!!!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 10:19pm
Yay go you Stacey
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 8:01am
WW doesn't do anything for me. It did for the first couple of weeks and then as I stuck to points I gained weight, when I stopped doing that I lost. So I'm going to do it all with sweat and just keeping my eating in check. My chiro asks me everytime I'm there how I'm doing with it so he's keeping me in line
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 8:06am
Great work. I'm ultra impressed.

I really need to do something about my waistline (when you lost your weight I think I might have found it ).   
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 9:45am
My waistline is slowly shrinking but my lower belly isnt very much which is a little sad
 Post Reply Post Reply