FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe 14 day wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Summagal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 14 day wait
    Posted: 31 May 2008 at 6:38pm
Hi!
Am new to this forum, and all the support you give each other is awesome and makes me want to join in!
I have just had embryo Transfer today, and can't stop thinking about it! All went well but was dissapointed only had one goodie, none left on reserve to freeze :-(

Is anyone else at the same stage or similar to me?

Sponsored Links

Vanillabean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 12:54pm
Yay for your one goodie Summagal!!! While it would have been great to have back up, one is all it takes and you're definitely in with a good chance.

Will be crossing my fingers for you!!

I am just at the stages of going through fertility tests right now but have been learning a lot about IVF because it may well be something that we need to do.
5x mc, Jan 08, June 08, Nov 08, May 09, April 11

honeybun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:27pm
Good luck Summagal. I am looking at IVF in the next few months so sending best wishes to you for success.
Mum to a gorgeous 5yr old girl and a beautiful baby boy.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 2:46pm
I've not long sat through the 14 day wait, and I sympathise - it's the worst part of the entire cycle!    I think because the rest of the time you are doing something, even if it is just stabbing yourself or rolling around in agony waiting for EC!

Thinking of you and praying for a positive outcome (literally! ) - make sure you rest up, eat well, drink lots and listen to your body over the next 2 weeks.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Summagal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:28pm
Thanks everyone!   Have had some annoying stomach cramps and headaches and freaking out that its the 'monthly' on the way and then maybe its just the effects from those disgusting pessaries you have to use!!! Fingers crossed, 4 whole days to go.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 9:25pm
Hang on in there! You can't tell anything from twinges.

avkiwi3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avkiwi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2008 at 10:59pm
Hi Summagal,

I am just about to start the proccess for IVF (waiting for our first appointment at FA).

Good luck, I will be crossing my figures for you!

Kirsty
Summagal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:27am
Feeling bit better today, I think my body is nearly used to no morning coffee....!

We went through FA too - they are fab (new offices very plush!). I felt I was in very capable, caring hands there. If you have any questions feel free to ask    Good luck!

Edited by Summagal
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:21am
sending you lots of luck for your test in a few days summagal!

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:10pm
Try not to worry about cramps - it seems that that's perfectly normal and when you think what your body has been put through over the last wee while, it's not surprising that it's having a whinge!! I had cramps for Africa.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
tarn22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarn22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:51am
Good luck summagal thinking of you, i start my buserilin injections thursday so hope everything is a success for you.
IVF#1 BFP :)

Summagal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:00pm
Not long to go. Trying not think about it but somehow it's very hard to concentrate on work... Feeling very crampy and headachy, BUT that could be embryo emplanting and hormones raging couldn't it?!!! (anyone else had headaches post-transfer?).

Have decided to collect result from FA reception, take home in envelope and open with DH - don't think I want the phone call either way at work....

2 sleeps to go and I will know!

Good luck all, it's some journey
tarn22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarn22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:18pm
oooooooooooooooo good luck summa gal please let us know when you are ready too.
sticky vibes going your way.
IVF#1 BFP :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 7:30am
Good luck Summagal. Headaches can be a pregnancy symptom.

Summagal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:45am
Thanks Vanillabean!! (love that name !!)
Just had the blood test. Fingers crossed, can't believe today is finally here.
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 11:18am
Good luck summagal
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:38pm
Good luck Summagal
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:44pm
oooh good luck summagal

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 1:09pm
Good luck, My fingers are crossed for you.
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:22pm

Good luck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>