FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI feel sick...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I feel sick...
    Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:39am
Tauranga Police are appealing for information on a cat killer. Early Tuesday morning a jogger discovered a female tabby cat hung from a road sign in the suburb of Bellevue. The cat had been subjected to horrendous abuse, several of its limbs and its tail had been cut off. There was a large nail though its neck. There is a $500 reward being offered for information leading to prosecution of the offender. The police have concerns that this person will escalate their offending to other animals or maybe people if not stopped.

Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:58am
OMG that is awful....

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 8:59am

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 9:52am
Oh, the poor thing.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 12:23pm
Oh my....there are too many sick ppl out there.... .

I agree tho...if they can do this to an animal, it wont be long before the want more of a challenge and pick on people!! Oh GOD just the thought makes me sick!!!

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 5:16pm

Why dont they pick on something that can actually defend itself ? because they are cowards thats why, gutless,disgusting scumbag cowards .

And for Fs sake , imagine all the little kids that could have seen it , that kind of thing can scar a child for life ...how do you explain THAT to a child .

I feel sick now too! (and very , very angry )

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 3:41pm
OMFG that is so sick!!!! man that makes me want to cry!!!!

Sick SICK people, people like that need a bullet!!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 8:39pm
OMFG

I am lost for words, no I have a lot of words just cant say them
Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 8:52pm
whatever person(s) did this are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they catch the b*stards that did this

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 9:42pm

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply