FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStupid Woman!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stupid Woman!
    Posted: 23 November 2008 at 7:19pm
I cant believe THIS woman. She is heavily pregnant and got done for drink drinving.

When asked if she could do something different next time, she replied I would have had a sleep before i drove!

Not, i wouldnt drink at all and put my baby in danger,

Fcuk i want to slap her!

Edited to make sense

Edited by KylahsMum
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 7:27pm
OMG I can't believe they didn't charge her with reckless endangerment and remove her children from her care, putting aside the fact that she's pregnant and therefore shouldn't be drinking she obviously didn't care for her childrens well-being when she got behind the wheel drunk.  What a silly tart!
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 7:27pm
OMG what a brainless so and so

Man that makes me mad

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
jaymiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 8:07pm
Omg.. She hardly even sounds like she cares that she was drinking while pregnant - and only drinks every couple of months? But managed to drink four bottles of wine??? I think she was more worried that she got caught drinking and driving.. and would of had a sleep beforehand? Oh come on lady... She sounds flipping STUPID!!!
Mummy to Caide 08/01/2006 & Ruby 24/10/2008

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 9:24pm
she drove drunk with her children in the car , and unrestrained .

She should have taken them off her and the baby taken off her as soon as it was born , and she can be packed off to parenting courses.
Drastic perhaps, but tell that to her kids 10 years down the track when they ask why noone helped them when they clearly needed it .
A mothers first priority is her children , "mother is the name of God , on all children's lips " , if they cant put their children and their childrens saftey first, there is no room for reasons or excuses, and they dont deserve them until they can appreciate them .

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 6:21am
Originally posted by caitlynsmygirl caitlynsmygirl wrote:

she drove drunk with her children in the car , and unrestrained .

She should have taken them off her and the baby taken off her as soon as it was born , and she can be packed off to parenting courses.
Drastic perhaps, but tell that to her kids 10 years down the track when they ask why noone helped them when they clearly needed it .
A mothers first priority is her children , "mother is the name of God , on all children's lips " , if they cant put their children and their childrens saftey first, there is no room for reasons or excuses, and they dont deserve them until they can appreciate them .

I actually agree!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 8:07am
OMG are you kidding me?? How can a mother put her kids in danger like that and not care?

I want to get in line and slap her too!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 10:47am
Oh Gosh....there are all sorts out there huh??

Kelly...well said!! I agree completely!!

Post Reply Post Reply