FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY we sold our house!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY we sold our house!
    Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:04pm
Why aren't I feeling over the moon?? It was only on the market for 3 weeks, and we got alot less than what we wanted, oh well.

We still having open homes this weekend, so if someone else comes along with a better offer, we will see what happens!

Sponsored Links

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:17pm
YAY!!!! Well done. Was it much less than you hoped? it is a lovely house in a great location!!!
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:21pm
Thanks, yeah a bit, but if we didn't sell now, we would miss out on the house that we are dreaming about
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:22pm
Congrats!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:40pm
Congrats, I'm sure you'll feel better once you've moved to your next home.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 9:43pm

Congrats. Hopefully someone comes with a better offer at the open home for you.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 10:09pm
congrats! dont worry, you wont be the only one getting less than they want at the moment and think of your new house! where is your dream house?
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 10:38pm
congrats!! as robyn said, think of your new house and how much you love it! at least you can now get your dream house...alot of people don't get that opportunity......here's hoping for a more successful open home this weekend

so...tell us about your new home??

Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 7:42am
New home is in Shirley/Mairehau, in a new subdivision, really nice 2 year old house, just bigger than this one, this one is 4 years old, and it's not too far from here

Putting in an offer today to get the ball rolling.

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 8:57am
good luck with your offer lisha!!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 9:02am
well done...and good luck with offer...

we still on market and just dropped advertised price by $47000 UGH.....but we want it gone too....so here is hoping....
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 10:13am
Are you staying in the area BS
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 11:34am
Sucks aye Bombshell... took us 3 weeks
Rackhell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rackhell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:11pm
Three weeks to sell a house in this market is an absolutely fantastic result! Congratulations. Worth a price hit in order to get the house that you really want.

Death and taxes are the only certainties in life, but these days i'd like to nominate mortgages as a close third ...

We're building and won't be in til the end of july, and in three open homes, we've had one person look and that was a nosy neighbour.
BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 12:14pm
Lisha, congrats and best of luck on the new place!!

Also, thanks for the catalogue, have looked through it and I am organising stuff to order!! Will keep you posted, also keep me posted on your new address!!
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 7:29pm
yeah even thru work we have noticed that sales still going in up to $400K price range but not higher 0 high end are taking much longer to sell UGH!!!

yeah we staying in area....
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 8:48pm
Not sure what is happening with our "dream" house, will know by the end of tomorrow if we got it or not.
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 12:44pm
We just brought a new one! Our dream home.. can't believe it, signing the deal this afternoon. I am still in shock!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:05pm
Awesome!! Congratulations!!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:13pm
Yay for selling! In this market its pretty good to even make a sale I think! And if you get your dream home, taking a bit less doesn't really matter huh???

Congratulations :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>