FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyou know you are sleep deprived when....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: you know you are sleep deprived when....
    Posted: 04 September 2009 at 2:39pm
you start hanging washing on the line....before you have washed it
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 2:53pm
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 2:55pm
BugTeeny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BugTeeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 3:01pm
Bahaha awesome!
That made my day

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 3:04pm
Tehehe

sally belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 3:49pm
Ha ha, I can't beat that!!
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:00pm
ROFL - ok you win!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 4:35pm
you know you are sleep deprived when.... It is 9 years later and you are still tired.

Edited cause of spelling, I rest my case, lol.

Edited by jazzy
lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 5:22pm
Ha ha ha ha

Or when you're trying to walk out the door and you can't find your keys.... because you're already holding them!

Or when you put dinner in the crock pot and go out for the day expecting to come home to a delicious meal already cooked but discover you forgot to turn it on What a waste!!

Or when you open the microwave to use it and find a 2L tub of ice cream that is all melted because it has been there since the night before. The microwave is not the freezer!

Man, I've done some stupid things and I'm sure there are lots more.(the key thing has happened a couple of times).
LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 5:42pm
Hahaha!!

.... when you put the cordless phone to charge in the pen-holder.

... when you never know what day it is.

... when you fall asleep at the physio.

... when you unpack the groceries and find bizarre items that you are not sure why you bought.

ETA: That was just yesterday - lol!! Mind you I got NO sleep at all the night before that.

Edited by LittleBug
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 5:56pm
You know you are sleep deprived when you put your knickers on backwards and can't work out for several minutes why they don't fit right.

AuntieSarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuntieSarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:01pm
LOL.
When you look away as you are pouring your morning coffee and keep pouring until there is coffee all over the bench
Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:24pm
Love it!

I dont know how many times ive poured myself a cold cup of coffee from the jug..

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:30pm
Haha Nikki I started folding wet washing the other day and it didn't even register to me that it was wet until I was almost done. The joys of a newborn!

We had a visitor yesterday morning and DH was sleeping on the couch with Ava (bad night). He woke up and decided he was going to get up - I had to (very quickly) remind him he was naked under the covers - he'd kind of forgotten lol
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:30pm
When you miss an appointment and then keep forgetting to call to apologise and rebook and then when you do call a week later the receptionist tells you that you didn't miss it the appointment is actually in 1 hour.
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 8:35pm
when you are wetting yourself laughing at these cos you have done just about all of them before!
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:04pm
Oh god - are these second baby things? What have I let myself in for?

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by jazzy jazzy wrote:

you know you are sleep deprived when.... It is 9 years later and you are still tired.

Edited cause of spelling, I rest my case, lol.

*yawn* (and in my case it's only 6 years )

LMAO NZpiper, that's a good one!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:18pm
Ah I remember going to make DH a coffee in a baby bottle once

And turning up with Spencer to an eye appointment a week early

Posting out some goods to a trademe winner and forgetting to write the address on the envelope. Wonder what happened to that? maybe the posties get to keep anything that's not addressed?

CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2009 at 9:22pm
...when you forget to wash the conditioner out of your hair and wonder why it feels weird 3 hours later!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>