FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHutt Valley Mums!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ValleyMums View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hutt Valley Mums!
    Posted: 02 September 2010 at 2:53pm
We are running monthly informal get togethers for mums and mums 2 be. Two groups, one Upper and one Lower Hutt.
Up and coming group activities include: clothes swaps, infant first aid, buggy walks.....
Next meetings:
Lower Hutt - 17th Sept 10.30am, Secret Level 229 High Street
Upper Hutt - 28 September 10.30am, Hapai Club 879 Fergusson Drive
ALL WELCOME!!!
Lunch provided
Please contact Tanya for more information
04 5768602
Sponsored Links

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:14pm
I had a friend who went to this and said it was great, so ill try be there. Clothes swap sounds good lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:37am
Great! Hope to see you there

Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:54pm
Hi, I'm in Lower Hutt. I'd like to join you one time (not sure whether I can make it next week).
Mum to 3 girls: identical twins and with a 3 year gap another girl.
livv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 1:02pm

i'll be there, it was great last time. i have a flyer if you want it sabrina, i'll pop round in the weekend and drop it off.

hibiscus, let me know wheather your going to go. i'd looove to meet those girls of yours! or we could meet up for a coffee or somthing when your free

Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 11:30pm
Hmm, I'd love to come this Friday, but I promised some friends to go introduce them to the twins club playgroup which is at the same time... I definitely want to come to the next meet up though! I'll let you know what I'm up to Liviya!
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:49pm
Oh I just saw this! Just missed the Lower Hutt one too, d'oh!
Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 12:45am
How was the meet up?
I hope I make it to the next one!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 1:00pm
Hi all

Reminder we have an Upper Hutt Mums Group get together next Tuesday (28th September). 10.30am

I have organised Carole our community dietitian to come and cook some snacks with us and also answer any questions about baby / family food and nutrition.

We meet at the Hapai Club 879 Fergusson Drive.
All welcome! Bring any other mums or pregnant friends!

Let me know if anyone needs picking up

Tanya 04 576 8602

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Edited by ValleyMums
SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:03pm
Awesome we'll definitely try and be there
livv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 1:41pm

just realised its in the school holidays, i'll have to drag DS, 5 years along...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:09pm
Hi Liviya, thats fine you can bring your kids :)

See you on Tuesday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2010 at 1:35pm
Hi everyone,

Just letting you know that there has been a minor change to our program for tomorrow. Our dietitian has called in sick with a chest infection and the doctor said she cannot be around children. But our Active Movement Advisor will be taking the session tomorrow with a focus on brain development for your child.. We have attended this session before and its a very excellent and useful session with lots of free resources.
Hope to see you all tomorrow and sorry for the late change to the program.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 3:35pm
Hi all,

The Lower Hutt Mums support group is meeting up on the 13th of October at Level 4, Levin House 330 High Street. So for all of you beautiful mothers out here in Lower Hutt we will be happy to have you come along.

Come meet other mums, learn something new and have a free coffee and lunch on us!

Edited by ValleyMums
livv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2010 at 9:04am

ooo i might pop down the hutt for that one  

Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 11:41am
Have just found this thread and see there was a L/Hutt meet up this morning, would have been keen to come along so will keep an eye out for the next one!
music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 8:07pm
what time are they?
would have been keen for the lower hutt one.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 10:43am
Hi there,

The next Lower Hutt session is on the 17th of November from 10:30am - 12:30pm. It is held every month. Hope to see you guys in the next one!

cheers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValleyMums Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 12:47pm
A gentle reminder that our Upper Hutt mums group meeting is coming up next week Tuesday 26th October at Hapai Building from 10:30am - 12:30pm.

See you all there
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:22pm
Do you have any talks etc on in the one at Upper HUtt next week?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>